Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

Glaciers are not calving!

7 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
913 posts
10,098 battles

Glaciers are not calving!  Promo video I can see bb and glacier which shatters and calves when hit by shell. Well - I have spotted multiple volcanoesa, geyshires and scientifically correct double lightninigs - starter lightning and counter one. 

Tnx for effects WG! 

Ahem ...those paradise maps  with beach and girls? Proposition never go forvard?

Aaand lets see how many negative points I now collect. 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,215 battles
1 hour ago, Finnkax said:

Aaand lets see how many negative points I now collect. 

if any, it would be from blatant spelling errors you could have easily corrected.

[PIZZA]
Members
913 posts
10,098 battles
3 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

if any, it would be from blatant spelling errors you could have easily corrected.

I cleary have evolved! Years ago people say they cannot understand me!! 

And nobody reacts to graphics animations? The more those sudden events the more game feels "real" . I think I have heard birds sound but where they are now or is it just my imagination? 

[R-F]
Members
1,430 posts
8,601 battles

In Beta, they had maps with giant icebergs that formed a sort of destructible cover.  You could park your ship behind them and be safe but as your or the enemy shells hit them they'd start to get chunked down and become less effective.  I've included a screenshot from those early days so you can see what I'm talking about.

file-20180531-69508-1oenzpj.png.392b74b26549c17e83aac2885fc01491.png

• Funny 4

[ARGSY]
Members
12,360 posts
7,848 battles
18 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

I've included a screenshot from those early days so you can see what I'm talking about.

I played that version as a kid. Co-op mode only, ROF was garbage, and the bots eventually charged you down and overwhelmed you. Every game was a loss and cost you money besides.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this