Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Ramming an AFK ship!

11 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts
5,109 battles

Was in my Musashi during a cyclone and the enemy asashio was afk.I was being fired at by a Missouri and another dd so I didn't know how to handle the situation. I rammed the Asashio and killed the dd with main guns before escaping. Was this wrong? Is that considered poor sportsmanship?

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
1,996 posts
13,477 battles

More like you used a wrong tool for a simple job but "if its stupid but it works then its not stupid". If you win then all is suppose to be forgotten, If you had fun then cool. 

[SIDE]
Members
1,315 posts
9,322 battles

If they are /afk I consider it fair game to go ahead and remove them from the game in any way, including ramming. That's my 2 cents; others may feel differently.

[-CIV-]
Members
281 posts
2,405 battles

I wouldn't call that poor sportsmanship at all (but I wouldn't go as far as Shoggoth and say the Asashio player is "in the wrong" for anything). Ramming any player is a valid tactic, and while it's unfortunate the Asashio was DC'd, you pulled off something really awesome at a critical time - that's worth being happy about imho. Well played!

Edited by yungpanda

Members
663 posts
7,284 battles

Even if there AFK, they still spot for there team.

Sink them. There like a pinata of damage points. 

Edited by Capt_Mexib

[WOLF2]
Members
204 posts
5,105 battles

I've had afk/dc'ed enemy players come back online at critical times and win it for their team.  I kill'em without remorse

[CAST]
Members
1,258 posts
7,768 battles

I'd kill an afk ship any way I could without feeling bad about it.  They are the enemy, afk or not.  By ramming, it allowed your guns to target other ships so that you were able to kill the other DD.  I would love the chance to run over a DD in a BB.  Its an epic "Get out of my way" moment that ships other than BBs typically can't enjoy.

[WOLF6]
[WOLF6]
Members
66 posts
2,205 battles
1 hour ago, Murcc said:

.  I would love the chance to run over a DD in a BB.  Its an epic "Get out of my way" moment that ships other than BBs typically can't enjoy.

I did it with the Bogue...lol...was quite fun, actually. 

Enemy be the enemy. Sink 'em where you find 'em.

Sign in to follow this