Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
steve6027

Black Friday - Daily Shipments

8 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
6,088 battles

Just curious if anyone else got a Masschusettes B in the first black container? I thougtht it would be a premium dog. But the thing is a beast. Having great fun so far. 

MASS B.bmp

Members
1,933 posts
8,442 battles
1 minute ago, steve6027 said:

Just curious if anyone else got a Masschusettes B in the first black container? I thougtht it would be a premium dog. But the thing is a beast. Having great fun so far. 

MASS B.bmp

Make sure you have IFHE on the Commander. 

[LOU1]
Members
3,678 posts
9,992 battles

It is simply not suggested based on the main battery caliber.  You can still select it anyway - the overlay is simply a warning/recommendation.

Members
158 posts
5,326 battles

Mine did something really weird just now (Dec 2, last day of this batch).

It said I had two Black Friday complainers I could collect for daily shipments, so I did.  I then had 2 containers in my Containers section.  So I collected one and it did the animation of moving the crate.  I opened it.  It did the animation of the opening and I got two Type 59 Camouflages.  Then that was it.... no second container to collect!

I looked at Notifications.

• Premium account activated
  • Camouflage added
  • Oil obtained
  • Container added

Yep, my account now has 24 hours of premium.

It looks as though even though I collected and opened only one container, I got credit for both (the second must have had the premium account).

[ARGSY]
Members
12,360 posts
7,848 battles
2 minutes ago, CommodorePerryIPA said:

Mine did something really weird just now (Dec 2, last day of this batch).

It said I had two Black Friday complainers I could collect for daily shipments, so I did.  I then had 2 containers in my Containers section.  So I collected one and it did the animation of moving the crate.  I opened it.  It did the animation of the opening and I got two Type 59 Camouflages.  Then that was it.... no second container to collect!

I looked at Notifications.

• Premium account activated
  • Camouflage added
  • Oil obtained
  • Container added

Yep, my account now has 24 hours of premium.

It looks as though even though I collected and opened only one container, I got credit for both (the second must have had the premium account).

There is a bug in the current patch that sometimes does not render containers properly when opened.

Sign in to follow this