You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kenji_kenji

Wows for Nintendo Switch?

8 comments in this topic

[WHS]
Members
30 posts
8,270 battles

Hi Wargaming 

I love wows, and have been playing this game for about 2 years now. I also have a nintendo Switch.

Seeing as how a lot of major title free online games are having a Switch version like Paladins, Fortnite (hate fortnite) and Warframe, to name a few. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a Wows port over from the PC version once the CV rework is done. Though I dont think the Wows Blitz version would be suitable since it does not really play much in the same way as the pc version. also I wont get to use my pc account xD.

thanks

• Cool 1

[CIAO]
Members
34 posts
3,495 battles

Seems like World of Warships: Legends will be available on PS and XBOX but not Switch due to a combination of hardware and demographics. I'm not an insider, I'm just citing what I read from the forum link below.

https://wowslegends.com/forums/topic/20-intro-faq/?do=findComment&comment=4466

[FYL]
Members
254 posts
1,495 battles

The CV rework could actually be fun in Switch portable mode with motion controls, especially since its  minigame-like elements and those are great for portable/Switch.

I don't think you could play an artillery ship on portable though, too much you need to pay attention to that'd be super small.

[-DZ-]
Members
452 posts
23,358 battles
1 hour ago, kenji_kenji said:

Hi Wargaming 

I love wows, and have been playing this game for about 2 years now. I also have a nintendo Switch.

Seeing as how a lot of major title free online games are having a Switch version like Paladins, Fortnite (hate fortnite) and Warframe, to name a few. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a Wows port over from the PC version once the CV rework is done. Though I dont think the Wows Blitz version would be suitable since it does not really play much in the same way as the pc version. also I wont get to use my pc account xD.

thanks

agreed.... +1 4 u sir, for the thought