Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

Reasons to love Clan Battles

16 comments in this topic

[NGAGE]
Members
3,536 posts
8,580 battles
2 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

that has everything to do with flags/camos, not with clan battle, no?

Clan battles give 2500 base xp to anyone who wins, which helps (that's pretty solid base xp for modifiers).

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
2,826 posts
11,934 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

The real question is whether you are using the Stalingrad to oppress the masses.

Only one.  Its not a boat we think we need to use to win.  It serves its purpose.

[90TH]
Members
980 posts
9,088 battles
17 minutes ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Only one.  Its not a boat we think we need to use to win.  It serves its purpose.

Its purpose being to crush the masses :)

[H_]
Members
2,292 posts

Many of us don't have clans large enough anymore....  I kinda of wish there was a way to merge smaller clans for clan battles...  A lot of people left the game and we've only a division left.  Maybe, WG could figure this out.

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
8 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Many of us don't have clans large enough anymore....  I kinda of wish there was a way to merge smaller clans for clan battles...  A lot of people left the game and we've only a division left.  Maybe, WG could figure this out.

Lotta folks just don't want to be in a clan.  They just prefer to be all on their own.  I am a loner. I am like that.  Hey if you like clans great but many just don't have the time to invest in that. 

[SYN]
Members
2,808 posts
9,779 battles

It would be nice if i could get into an active clan, but my horrible 70 hour work schedule hasn't granted me a lot of time.

[CUTER]
Members
2,826 posts
11,934 battles
18 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

A few clans have merged to have the  numbers to play more consistently.  Just got to find like minded clans and ask.

[B2P]
Members
288 posts
8,740 battles

Oh yeah, is amazing how much you can grind Free XP and Elite Captain XP in Clan Battles just by thowing some flags and a camo:

shot-18.11.28_20.25.55-0887.jpg?width=88

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
110 posts
9,055 battles

I love clan battles.

I think they should make competitive team play the central part of this game.......make random battles a side thing.

Besides, their is nothing " random " about random battles.

With divs and drop sync play, and missions and personal goals.....random battles are not " random ".

Edited by Renuz

Sign in to follow this