Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jaynie

CruiserZAOxxxx

5 comments in this topic

[USMC3]
Beta Testers
231 posts
10,288 battles

His pleas to get Kraken were heard, his game play was out standing.  What is the record number of achievements in one game, I think I have only gotten 3...

a.jpg

[FBXGC]
Members
197 posts
1,798 battles

Most T9/10 ships have the ability to get First Blood, Dreadnought, Fireproof(Or Unsinkable), Kraken, High Cal, Confed, Dev Strike. That's 7. Add in Liquidator and/or Arsonist, which typically pair well with Witherer to gets you 8/9/10. With all of that going right, you could add in a CQ and Double Strike on a low health DD for 11 and 12. You can't get FP and Dread if you die so Detonation and Flesh Wound are out. Solo Warrior, Die Hard and the AA achievement(In a boat with torps/Heal) are asking a bit much for someone who has accomplished the rest and it is safe to assume no one has paired the luck of all of that and managed Unsinkable AND Fireproof in one game. So I wouldn't be overly surprise there are a Hindy captain or two with a 12 achievement game.

7 is my personal best though because I am not as good or as lucky as one would need to be to reach the hypothetical above.

Edited by HashtagYoloSwagChamp

[USMC3]
Beta Testers
231 posts
10,288 battles

So just got the Hindy so i will wait for that 12 achievement game then.....LOL.

Sign in to follow this