Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

20% coupon - what can i even buy?

11 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,367 battles

the description says: This coupon gives a one-time 20% discount on selected World of Warships packages. This coupon is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt and is not applicable to containers, doubloons, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers.

what can i actually buY?!!!!

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,557 posts
5,666 battles

This is also a pet peeve of mine. wth do these coupons apply to? Can't we get a list of which packages work With it?

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
662 posts
4,911 battles

Premium time that will automatically become new enhanced wows prem time in a couple months?

Beta Testers
1,301 posts
15,836 battles

Premium time, any premium ship that isnt discounted or special offer which is most of them.

[WOLF9]
Members
207 posts
4,915 battles

I’m jealous. Mine was only 10%. With purchase over $30 but the same stipulations.  I’ll prob let this one die. 

[WOLF3]
Members
1,498 posts
5,911 battles
13 hours ago, S7CentNickel said:

I’m jealous. Mine was only 10%. With purchase over $30 but the same stipulations.  I’ll prob let this one die. 

Mine dies today.  I wanted another 30% coupon to use on the Vanguard.  No such luck.  :Smile_sad:

[DRACS]
Members
4,734 posts

I have the exact same problem. I got the coupon AFTER I purchased Vanguard. And that coupon isn't applicable to anything aside from non-discounted ships and premium time. And I have all the premiums ships available in the shop that I want. I might purchase DoY to complete my RN BB collection, but I'm sorta on the fence as it's not that good a ship.

So right now, I have a coupon ready to be used and really hoping some new ship hits the shop tomorrow, lol. Otherwise, I might just get some premium time to add to the already years worth I have right now :/

Sign in to follow this