Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Faethor_VonDoom

Are You a Small Clan looking to merge to enjoy clan battles?

1 comment in this topic

Members
12 posts
10,349 battles

Greetings!

There's a lot of small clans out there - just a few players who know each other and play together. But that (as fun as it is) has some limitations - ability to play in Clan Battles, or build your base.

I'm a recruiter for AFK clan and we were thinking there might be a mutually beneficial option. If you are in a small clan, say 1-5 players, and you'd like the benefits of being in a larger clan, let's chat. 

AFK is a Level 50 clan with a good mixed group of about 40ish players across the country (different time zones) who play frequently. When clan battles is on, that's our focus - and we're close to being large enough to run 2 clan battles at a time. Other times we div up for randoms or operations! We've played with having in-Clan tournaments, as well as training sessions in Training Rooms with other clans!

Not Pro, Not casual, but something beautiful in between with great players (and then players like me! ) We have a low tolerance for drama... like none.

Just reach out and let's chat. We have some basic requirements for any new people:

1. Not be a jerk

2. T8 or above (with a plan to get T10 for clan battles!)

3. Must have discord (I'll send you the link). Yes, this is mandatory.

4. Must participate in clan battles (current rule is 10 battles per clan season. (Seriously, that's like 1 or 2 good nights total))

5. Must have a 45% minimium win rate

6. Must have at least 500 battles

7. Did I mention no jerks? 

Reach out in game or PM me and let's chat on discord. Come play a few games, meet us, and see if we're all a good "fit" for each other!

FvD

Sign in to follow this