You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Firestartergold1

Favorite Country

23 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
5,944 posts
2,876 battles

Canada. It's definitely not perfect, but it's home and I will always be proud to call it such.

• Cool 2

Members
59 posts
122 battles
5 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Canada. It's definitely not perfect, but it's home and I will always be proud to call it such.

2 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Gondor - Middle Earth

Game related - Just in general, Japan

Ship specific - France

Thanks. I was just doing this to just see what people like and also I meant in game.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,199 posts
11,631 battles

Hmm that is tough. 

For me at tier 10 I really like IJN. 

Over all the US is really great on average.

For a few specific ships the Germans.

Alpha Tester
5,944 posts
2,876 battles
13 minutes ago, Firestartergold1 said:

I meant in game.

Again, Canada. I bought the Haida as soon as she became available.

• Cool 1

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,506 posts
21,639 battles

The United States Of America the best country in the entire world with the Best Navy in the world .  Land of the free and home of the brave ……………….

• Cool 1

Members
59 posts
122 battles
2 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

The United States Of America the best country in the entire world with the Best Navy in the world .  Land of the free and home of the brave ……………….

Not to much of an argument there, my fellow American

Beta Testers
533 posts
10,998 battles
3 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Says the guy with Erwin Rommel as his Avatar... :P

Like the RN ships and Commonwealth. But Australia is the best country anyway :)

Members
59 posts
122 battles

Oi, What is Australia? Don't you know the Earth is flat and Australia is fake? It's just an excuse for the British to dump prisoners. Wonder why its so deadly?

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,486 posts
5,599 battles

In-game probably the IJN. There's sentimental value there since it was the line I started out with. Decent ships all round. With the recent buffs they don't really have any real weaknesses other than to non existent aircraft carriers.

I really like the French BBs and German cruisers too. They are what I wish every line would be more like. Solid and honest without too many intrusive gimmicks.

I so desperately want to love the RN. But WG has gimmicked the crap out of them using a drunk monkey throwing dice. I have no British CLs in my port other than Belfast. Gimmicky AP only gameplay is an acquired taste and it's not for me.

Members
59 posts
122 battles
Just now, Super_Dreadnought said:

In-game probably the IJN. There's sentimental value there since it was the line I started out with. Decent ships all round. With the recent buffs they don't really have any real weaknesses other than to non existent aircraft carriers.

I really like the French BBs and German cruisers too. They are what I wish every line would be more like. Solid and honest without too many intrusive gimmicks.

I so desperately want to love the RN. But WG has gimmicked the crap out of them using a drunk monkey throwing dice. I have no British CLs in my port other than Belfast. Gimmicky AP only gameplay is an acquired taste and it's not for me.

Ah, nice. I am mostly America main but yeah I want to like RN too but it, to me, is too underdeveloped.

Alpha Tester
5,944 posts
2,876 battles
32 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

The United States Of America the best country in the entire world   Land of the free and home of the brave ……………….

2017965706_giphy(8).gif.1dd3cfb3ef99639d39682147cb977cd1.gif

[SIM]
Members
3,753 posts
6,218 battles

I’m not usually a homer, but the US Navy is probably my favorite national force in game. The Imperial Japanese Navy is a close second.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,927 posts
9,077 battles

in game? i enjoy just about every nation

Irl? USA, but of course i live here but its not my only favorite, others would be Australia, because its home to some of the most epic people to ever live, because in Austrailia, anything and everything can and WILL kill you if you give it the chance to, giant spiders(nopenopenope), another is probably France, Paris namely, the "City of Lights" as its been known, Canada, its like America's little bro in a way and they make some good syrup, Ireland and Scotland, literally just for the accents of the people that live there

Edited by tcbaker777

[WOLFG]
Members
5,227 posts
3,049 battles

Russia just because it was so different.

Argentina was a country that was different, but still similar enough

England the same (although they talk funny).

Russia was like 5 countries in one, dating from the time of the empire through the revolution, Stalin's time, the end of the USSR, till now (well, 5 years ago).

Shipwise, too soon to tell.