Sign in to follow this  
Acaibaero

Game is crashing

6 comments in this topic

Members
69 posts
7,206 battles

Keeps crashing every few minutes.  no error, just a "critical error" and a choice to either terminate or restart.  the link it takes me to is in russian.

Community Department
2,786 posts
810 battles
22 hours ago, Acaibaero said:

Keeps crashing every few minutes.  no error, just a "critical error" and a choice to either terminate or restart.  the link it takes me to is in russian.

Have you tried "check and repair" in Launcher >> settings >> support or game settings in WGC?
You may also try to delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game launch. 
Also before that you need to delete all mods if you have any. Or start game in a safe mode:
90XZTY0z3N0.jpg 
If nothing helps than you'll need to create WGCheck report and submit a ticket with report attached. My colleagues will investigate the issue.  

Members
69 posts
7,206 battles
On 11/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, turbo07 said:

Came back in here because it did it again. 

Have you tried "check and repair" in Launcher >> settings >> support or game settings in WGC? 

Me: The launcher does not have a support tab.  Only "General", "Updates", and "Connections".

You may also try to delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game launch. 

Me: Did this and watched a full replay without an error.   Will let you know if it happens again.

Also before that you need to delete all mods if you have any. Or start game in a safe mode:
90XZTY0z3N0.jpg 

Me: No mods.  Don't know how to start in safe mode.  No picture. :)

If nothing helps than you'll need to create WGCheck report and submit a ticket with report attached. My colleagues will investigate the issue.  

Me:  Thanks!

BTW - The error said there's a report in the reports folder.  I went to the folder and there was something there but the screen refreshed and it was gone.  Not sure what to make of that.  Folder is now empty. 

[WDS]
Members
2 posts
4,778 battles

Haveing the same problem, I have repaired the game every day now for 3 days, it works until I log off for the evening then the problem is back again next morning.

Community Department
2,786 posts
810 battles
On 12/5/2018 at 12:51 AM, Acaibaero said:

Do you see this one?Capture.JPG
Check the folder after another crash if it happens C:\Games\World_of_Warships\crashes

33 minutes ago, Angacam said:

Haveing the same problem, I have repaired the game every day now for 3 days, it works until I log off for the evening then the problem is back again next morning.

You may also make a screenshot of error and send it to me via PM. 

Sign in to follow this