Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
uncLe_ownTer

Just looking

5 comments in this topic

[SWOB]
Members
42 posts
11,744 battles
Looking for a typhoon level clan with win rate and stats similar to mine who div a lot in random, long walks on the beach etc etc.

In a clan now just to avoid spam invites.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1014849815,uncLe_ownTer/

Edited by uncLe_ownTer

[Y0L0]
Members
99 posts
6,553 battles

YOLO/YOLT is recruiting. We made storm last season and have made several acquisitions in the offseason that will most likely get us into typhoon at the very least. We can also offer a vibrant discord with nightly divs and sync drops. 

This was us last night unknown.png 

Feel free to stop by our discord and check us out if interested. and best of luck to you in your search! https://discord.gg/QvX6gUP

Oh, and you have to be able to get along with Canadians

[KSC]
Members
64 posts
5,751 battles

Hello Uncle_ownter. I invite you to take a looksee at KSC/KSD. We made typhoon in both 2nd and 3rd season. 

This is our recruitment forum if you would like to take a look to see if you are intrested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if I am unable to answer, I shall gladly direct you to a member that can.

I can send you our discord In a pm if you would like.

Wether you join or not you are always allowed to hangout in or discord to div up or any other shenanigans we my be up to if you like.

[KSC]
Members
45 posts
15,481 battles
2 hours ago, AWCREW said:

Hello Uncle_ownter. I invite you to take a looksee at KSC/KSD. We made typhoon in both 2nd and 3rd season. 

This is our recruitment forum if you would like to take a look to see if you are intrested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if I am unable to answer, I shall gladly direct you to a member that can.

I can send you our discord In a pm if you would like.

Wether you join or not you are always allowed to hangout in or discord to div up or any other shenanigans we my be up to if you like.

In Season 2 it was Hurricane.  :cap_like:  Season 3 both Alpha and Bravo made Typhoon.  

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
167 posts
6,983 battles

Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Looking for active and competitive members, casuals are alright too :)-

Clan Wars is starting soon and we are looking additional good players to join the Journey in making the Hurricane League! 

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

About Ourselves:

Sea Renegades is a well-established Clan, with a focus on clan wars(CW) and Div/pubs all year round. Our players tend to be good to exceptional. Members are 18 to 50’s from East and West coast. Discord is relaxed, but focused during Clan Wars. We are looking for similarly minded players. We are a mature group but also enjoy to have a good laugh! Sea Renegades is all about team work and having fun! We also play a assortment of other games too. If your looking for a competitive or casual play, don't be shy, come on discord and socialize with us out! 

Members of Sea Renegades receive the following benefits:

1.  A friendly, fun, and mature community

2. -15% to cost of purchasing researchable TI-TX ships

3. +20% free XP on TI-TX ships

4. -10% reduced service cost on TI-TX ships

5. +5% XP on TI-TX ships

6. +10% commander XP

Basic criteria for admission:

1. 1300+ PR

2. 54+% win rate

3. 1 TX ship with stats meeting the above requirements

4. 18+ years

5. Friendly and a team player

1. Contact via in-game chat, forums, and website :

Recruiters:

Buckeyefan21x

FreshSqueezed 

Admirals and Officers

Herr_Reaper

DeckApee

2. Discord address and application info :   Download discord desktop application, put discord server address into ADD SERVER.

If you're interested, join our discord server ( https://discord.gg/Pnm6dB8 ) to receive a friendly welcome and contact @FreshSqueezed or @Buckeyefan21x for additional information about our recruitment process.

Sign in to follow this