You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

Ring of Fire

7 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
426 posts
5,866 battles

I have been playing the T7 CV Ranger this week and I sometimes acquire Potential Damage which creates a scoring update on something called The Ring of Fire.  I can't find any info about it other than it requires 7,400,000 Potential Damage points.  When I tried playing my T5 CL Omaha to acquire more Potential Damage points it did not create a scoring update.  Can anyone tell me what the full criteria are for this "mission" and when it ends? 

Icy

[TDG]
Members
1,414 posts
6,505 battles
1 minute ago, IcyThor said:

I have been playing the T7 CV Ranger this week and I sometimes acquire Potential Damage which creates a scoring update on something called The Ring of Fire.  I can't find any info about it other than it requires 7,400,000 Potential Damage points.  When I tried playing my T5 CL Omaha to acquire more Potential Damage points it did not create a scoring update.  Can anyone tell me what the full criteria are for this "mission" and when it ends? 

Ring of Fire was one of the items in the British Destroyers event.

It ended this morning, and the next Weeks Directives are in force (one day at time).

[DONUT]
Members
426 posts
5,866 battles

@YeOldeTraveller......Thx for the info.  I really wanted the containers as prizes. 

Icy

[TDG]
Members
1,414 posts
6,505 battles

@IcyThor I quite understand.

Hopefully, the new set will have good options for containers.  (At work, so I don't know what is on offer in the current set.)

Members
4,927 posts
5,713 battles
8 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Hopefully, the new set will have good options for containers.  (At work, so I don't know what is on offer in the current set.)

Other than the RN collection container you get for completing a directive, the extra containers this week are earned with either Cossack or Haida, and an extra RN container can't be earned without those until directive 3 and 4.

• Cool 1