Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gmanxxx

WoW pulls .99 for 10 guineas

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

800
[A-I-M]
Members
1,882 posts
10,139 battles

Log in to your account, then check the premium shop. It's still there.

there....unlesssssss, you already bought it once...it is a one per customer kind of thing.

Edited by MannyD_of_The_Sea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,809
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,620 posts
12,177 battles
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Log in to your account, then check the premium shop. It's still there.

This ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,663
[WOLFG]
Members
5,702 posts
3,515 battles
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Log in to your account, then check the premium shop. It's still there.

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,086
[NLIST]
Beta Testers
1,379 posts
13,451 battles

Yeah....

While WG is sometimes not the best at reminding people when deals are set to expire, they are neither criminals nor slave drivers.  Sorry you missed out on that opportunity, but save your rage for the tax collectors ( assuming you earn enough to actually pay taxes ).

Also yes to the earlier posters who mentioned the two possible reasons for you not seeing that offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
255
[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,272 battles

It's still there.  You just have to be logged into your account to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
800
[A-I-M]
Members
1,882 posts
10,139 battles

There is such a thing

as a guinea hen.

So, is pulling your Guinea,

kind of like

choking your chicken?

I always hate

it when

I begin a haiku,

but it comes out more like a limerick.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,387
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,034 posts

Yeah, I doubt Wargaming is mean-spirited and/or stupid enough to pull that deal from the shop until the moment the Guineas go away -- they'd face an epic backlash of customer ill will from everyone with 40+ Guineas and no Cossack.

That said, ANYONE who plans to get the Cossack should just go ahead and go get their discount Guineas NOW (if they haven't), there's no reason to wait, and you never know when there could be some sort of unintentional glitch or miscommunication inside any company, Wargaming or otherwise. 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[PRDEF]
Members
81 posts
5,218 battles
7 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

That said, ANYONE who plans to get the Cossack should just go ahead and go get their discount Guineas NOW (if they haven't), there's no reason to wait, and you never know when there could be some sort of unintentional glitch or miscommunication inside any company, Wargaming or otherwise. 

 

Absolutely!  I bought the 10 for $1 as soon as I read about it here on the forums and spent my Guineas for the Cossack yesterday.  No sense waiting around and I avoid any potential angst/anger/etc. should there be some unforeseen situation that seems to plague Wargaming from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,199
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,057 posts
16,036 battles

I got bought my 10 and got my Cossack. I am a happy camper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,915
[PVE]
Members
15,385 posts
10,187 battles
11 minutes ago, rufus374 said:

Absolutely!  I bought the 10 for $1 as soon as I read about it here on the forums and spent my Guineas for the Cossack yesterday.  No sense waiting around and I avoid any potential angst/anger/etc. should there be some unforeseen situation that seems to plague Wargaming from time to time.

And as soon as you have 50 Guineas, BUY Cossack. The date for Guinea to credits conversion has changed a few times already.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,933 posts
8,442 battles
57 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

That said, ANYONE who plans to get the Cossack should just go ahead and go get their discount Guineas NOW (if they haven't), there's no reason to wait, and you never know when there could be some sort of unintentional glitch or miscommunication inside any company, Wargaming or otherwise. 

 

I don't even want Cossack and I got the 10 for 0.99 deal. Whatever Guineas are converted to when the event ends should be worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,387
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,034 posts
20 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

I don't even want Cossack and I got the 10 for 0.99 deal. Whatever Guineas are converted to when the event ends should be worth it. 

Indeed, that's (I think) 1 million credits for $0.99, which looks like about as cheap as credits ever get.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,915
[PVE]
Members
15,385 posts
10,187 battles
3 minutes ago, USSCurtis said:

Logged in and only see 1 guinea for $0.99

Check under specials. It hides there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,387
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
7,034 posts
54 minutes ago, sdj_2016 said:

Nope. Either a)WG pulled it or b) this is a Troll Thread.  I'm going with b. 

 

Or, the OP just got logged out of the Premium Store and it didn't show until they logged back in, or something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[-UCS-]
Members
42 posts
5,987 battles
5 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Or, the OP just got logged out of the Premium Store and it didn't show until they logged back in, or something.

 

OK. Tried the Prem Shop from the Launcher which has the 10 fer .99.  If you click on the Prem Shop link from the game, it doesn't appear.   Never knew they were different and offered different stuff.  Thank you for the hint! 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
656
[LOU1]
Members
3,678 posts
10,000 battles
On 11/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, sdj_2016 said:

OK. Tried the Prem Shop from the Launcher which has the 10 fer .99.  If you click on the Prem Shop link from the game, it doesn't appear.   Never knew they were different and offered different stuff.  Thank you for the hint! 

Yep, one of the signal flag packs was cheaper in the in-game Premium shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×