You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Use of Doubloons in Arsenal

10 comments in this topic

[FOG]
Members
378 posts
5,115 battles

I noticed the following statement as to update 0.7.12

In the Arsenal, you will now also be able to exchange doubloons for various in-game goodies.

It will be interesting to see exactly what items are available for doubloons and their cost.

[B2P]
Members
523 posts
14,289 battles

Makes me wonder if they will be doing away with buying premium ships with doubloons from the tech tree.  It would make sense to have all premiums available for purchase displayed in the arsenal.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,238 posts
13,030 battles

I wondered as well when I saw that line.

Hopefully it just means they're going to add doubloon prices to some of the flags and special modules and stuff. Or maybe let you buy Cossack tokens with doubloons instead of running out to the website.

If it's buying steel or coal, I'm gonna be peeved.

[NGA]
Members
1,385 posts
8,263 battles
9 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I wondered as well when I saw that line.

Hopefully it just means they're going to add doubloon prices to some of the flags and special modules and stuff. Or maybe let you buy Cossack tokens with doubloons instead of running out to the website.

Agreed. And yes I know that I posted a couple threads asking for steel to have slightly greater availability, but buying it directly stinks of cash-grab.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,314 battles
23 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Agreed. And yes I know that I posted a couple threads asking for steel to have slightly greater availability, but buying it directly stinks of cash-grab.

Well if they do go forward with that , then there should be a maximum limit of some sort  ? ? ? 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,930 posts
2,724 battles
41 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I agree.  But if it's something that can be bought for either Db or Coal (e.g. Econ signals) it just makes it more convenient.

[TDD]
Members
927 posts
8,066 battles

oh yes we screwed up FXP and are in the process of screwing up Steel and coal let go ahead and screw up Doubloons why we are at it.

come on WG stop effing things up

[FOG]
Members
378 posts
5,115 battles

Only items that were purchasable with doubloons on the test server were the various "Unique Captains" (Doe, Honore, etc.) and some permanent camos.