Col_Calibre

Getting Back Unspent Doubloons

6 comments in this topic

[OGV]
[OGV]
Members
56 posts
5,378 battles

How do I get back some doubloons that were accidentally spent ? There were only  $250. spent for a 24hr time to have a Premium Account.

When I pressed the Purchase button, I thought I would get another step before it took the cash.  It didn't have one.  I've not done anything with  it

so I haven't spent it on anything.

Is it possible I could get them back ??

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,121 posts
13,380 battles

When you buy premium time with doubloons there is no other step. you either click on buy or cancel. Send a support ticket but that premium time started as soon as you bought it whether you played or not!

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
1,217 posts
6,516 battles
5 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

When you buy premium time with doubloons there is no other step. you either click on buy or cancel. Send a support ticket but that premium time started as soon as you bought it whether you played or not!

Well, if he is on existing premium time that hasn't expired yet, and won't expire before WG acts, he might have a chance.

• Cool 1

[NCBL]
Members
110 posts
3,881 battles
30 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I got a refund when I accidentally bought premium time and Massachusetts  on an old account somehow a month ago. They just refunded to my credit card though so I dunno.

• Cool 1