You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

Campaign ships? please add them s∞ner

5 comments in this topic

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
135 posts
3,762 battles

there are rumors WG is adding a new set of campaign and the rewards will be 4 ships, 4 classes(DD, CA, CL, BB)

1 tier 5

1 tier 6

1 tier 8

1 tier 10

the new campaign will focus more on motivating you play different types of ships instead of nations

I think 70% this is fake, and 20% is the chat of a few developers and 10% is the idea of leading developers, coz there is no source  nor proof nor anything other than few ships concept

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,710 posts
10,076 battles

Great looking forward to it.  Not sure I need them soon lol. Lately I have had no shortage of "stuff" to do in WOWS.

[PVE]
Members
10,857 posts
7,982 battles

The Mighty Prinz campaign, using T6 BB PEF, will reward T6 tech tree ships and perma-camo for those ships. It is like the Graf Spee campaign in 2016 or New Year's Raid (DoY) in 2017. Are you sure the rumors are not that campaign?

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
717 posts
59 minutes ago, Primace said:

there are rumors WG is adding a new set of campaign and the rewards will be 4 ships, 4 classes(DD, CA, CL, BB)

1 tier 5

1 tier 6

1 tier 8

1 tier 10

the new campaign will focus more on motivating you play different types of ships instead of nations

I think 70% this is fake, and 20% is the chat of a few developers and 10% is the idea of leading developers, coz there is no source  nor proof nor anything other than few ships concept

They did this the last 2 years at least with only tier 6 both times.  I couldn't pass it up as it gave me an opportunity to skip down a few DD lines.  The campaigns were a grind and I barely finished them. 

But the ships plus perm camo was worth it.!