You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

So who has a Steel Port already set up?

8 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
3,566 posts
19,018 battles

I'm glad I plunked 60k of oil for a Lvl 1 steel port when the additions became available. Who else has steel ports?

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,660 battles

I am not sure what you are asking. That is just a modified section of your port to pull more steel in per battle. It doesn’t mean you just get steel. Same with coal.

[TOG]
Members
3,566 posts
19,018 battles
2 minutes ago, Lonewolfpj said:

I am not sure what you are asking. That is just a modified section of your port to pull more steel in per battle. It doesn’t mean you just get steel. Same with coal.

That is what I'm asking. 5% more steel than you would normally get. Does your clan already have it?

[A-D-F]
Members
1,655 posts

Since 5% more of zero is still zero, and that is what most players earn in the way of steel, Wolf9 focused on facilities that would benefit the majority of its members.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,810 posts
13,093 battles
4 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Since 5% more of zero is still zero, and that is what most players earn in the way of steel, Wolf9 focused on facilities that would benefit the majority of its members.

Right.... this.

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Members
388 posts
11,685 battles

We don't have any of the steel ones. We have the first coal upgrade and then all of the remaining upgrades for free XP, commander XP, etc. The steel ones are super expensive, so they were the lowest priority. 

[PVE]
Members
15,345 posts
10,157 battles

We have everything, but the final 3% on the service cost, the final 5% on coal and any of the steel buildings. We are 1/2 way to the first steel building.