Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

The Ring - All in for the Salt Lord, and a ton of CCT Crates

7 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,493 posts
4,931 battles

First, I've always asked my followers who they want.  As a CC, I got a vote and I could give it to any other one I wanted.  The majority (99%) want Jingles as a commander, so I have always voted for him and will with my final vote.  So he will likely be a commander soon.  Also, announcing winner for my previous raffle and the start of a new one.  Warships has given me oodles of CCT crates for my own participation, and I'm giving them back tot he community and thought this was the best way.  Cheers!

• Cool 2

[H_]
Members
939 posts

Being relatively new, could you provide a link to this event?    This game has a lot going on and new players mostly miss out because we don't know where to look!  Nor, is there a bulletin board that lists these types of events...........or, is there and I just don't where to look?

Please advise.

Members
182 posts
7,978 battles
42 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Being relatively new, could you provide a link to this event?    This game has a lot going on and new players mostly miss out because we don't know where to look!  Nor, is there a bulletin board that lists these types of events...........or, is there and I just don't where to look?

Please advise.

With Community Contributor giveaways you gotta be on the ball about subscribing to CCs on Youtube or Twitch or what have you. As far as I know, there isn't a compendium of CC stuff anywhere, but maybe reddit? I wouldn't know, since I use an alternate platform. 

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
432 posts
13 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

Please advise.

Here are the list of CCs for the NA server. @ASHLEYakaASHLEY is now a CC as well.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/168544-master-list-community-contributors/

• Cool 1

[FARQD]
Members
447 posts
6,721 battles

Hope  Jingles commander with his deep laugh tells us that you are showed enough broadside to those big guns and you got blapped. 

Add your favorite things  Jingles commander should be telling us when we get him :)

Members
98 posts
4,142 battles
21 hours ago, sansfaille said:

Hope  Jingles commander with his deep laugh tells us that you are showed enough broadside to those big guns and you got blapped. 

Add your favorite things  Jingles commander should be telling us when we get him :)

I'm really hoping Jingles wins this. From what I've seen of the vote totals, it's looking good. :Smile_smile:

As to Quotes:

"That's a paddlin!" (Of course, and)

"Don't they know who I am??"

• Cool 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,846 posts
4,814 battles

Who better to become a unique commander in WoWs than a man who actually served in the navy. Go Jingles!

Sign in to follow this