Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NinjaJohenes48

Allow manual CV control without recalling a squadron

6 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester
79 posts
2,258 battles

Currently in the rework you have to recall a squadron and give up your only source of damage if you want to manually control your ship. It feels really bad trying to evade damage from the map view alone. And you shouldn't have to sacrifice the time to recall and send a new squadron out just to manually control your ship.

Please allow players to swap between controlling a squadron and carrier without having to recall the squadron. The planes would just circle overhead in the area they were at when the player swaps back to the carrier. This would still lesve the planes vilnerable to fighters and AA, but they'd be close to the battle when you're done controlling the carrier. I understand they want to make CVs more simple to play and they succeeded. But this is too far. This would still allow manual control of only one thing at a time but make it less punishing when the player needs to manually control the ship. This is the biggest issue I have with the rework and I really hope they fix this. 

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
202 posts
5,545 battles

Shift key to do this, Wargaming. Key it to the same way artillery ships switch to targeting sight view. Really it's the same thing anyway.

Members
2,164 posts
3,365 battles

Nope. It’s too complicated. WG wants CVs to be as simple as possible; that is, played by people who are as simple as possible. Having to worry about planes and your ship at the same time is Sky Cancer.

[ICOP]
Members
992 posts
3,604 battles

Why not just keep the current key (Z) the same for the switch between top down to unit level?  Why a new?

Members
2,164 posts
3,365 battles
5 hours ago, NinjaJohenes48 said:

Pressing shift to switch between CV and planes is still pretty simple. 

WG thinks otherwise. SKY CANCER!

Sign in to follow this