Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

Finally. I have Become a Member of the 1 Million Credit Club

10 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,789 posts
3,729 battles

Well, after nearly 4000 games, I have finally become part of the 1 Million Credit Club, however, it was on a loss:

dHMPUIs.jpg

KSkT3Qp.jpg

Q9g6phs.jpg

O19r9gQ.jpg

I attached the replay for any curious persons, but like. Damn. Both teams were retarded, and it wasn't till late game that my team finally floundered. However, despite all that, me and my division were having a good laugh about what was going on. The enemy team failed multiple times to kill just us two, and we as well as a few others on our team held off their entire Battleship push while the majority of my team died to a few ships around where the D cap usually is on Two Brothers. If anyone would like to take a look at the replay, please help yourself. We weren't even mad at this loss, we were just laughing hard as we saw how bad the enemy was and just how bad we were too lol

~Hunter

20181127_193710_PASB508-Alabama_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
9,077 posts
16,138 battles
3 hours ago, Hunter_Steel said:

Well, after nearly 4000 games, I have finally become part of the 1 Million Credit Club, however, it was on a loss:

dHMPUIs.jpg

KSkT3Qp.jpg

Q9g6phs.jpg

O19r9gQ.jpg

I attached the replay for any curious persons, but like. Damn. Both teams were retarded, and it wasn't till late game that my team finally floundered. However, despite all that, me and my division were having a good laugh about what was going on. The enemy team failed multiple times to kill just us two, and we as well as a few others on our team held off their entire Battleship push while the majority of my team died to a few ships around where the D cap usually is on Two Brothers. If anyone would like to take a look at the replay, please help yourself. We weren't even mad at this loss, we were just laughing hard as we saw how bad the enemy was and just how bad we were too lol

~Hunter

20181127_193710_PASB508-Alabama_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Congrats. 

I did it a while back and it was actually in Co-op. Of course it was Missouri or no way it would happen there LOL.

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles

These matches really show why the Missouri was removed from the game, breaking 2 million is not that hard with that ship.

It really allows you to grind out silver in a quick time frame.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,789 posts
3,729 battles
2 hours ago, Xanthro said:

These matches really show why the Missouri was removed from the game, breaking 2 million is not that hard with that ship.

It really allows you to grind out silver in a quick time frame.

But... this is my Alabama lol

~Hunter

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles
8 minutes ago, Hunter_Steel said:

But... this is my Alabama lol

~Hunter

I know, 1 million is great in an Alabama, and OK in a Missouri, that's the difference.

Sign in to follow this