Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

My One Complaint About the Reworked CVs

5 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,836 posts
9,664 battles

My only real complaint about the CVs in the rework is how there's no variance between the tiers. Most lines have at least a couple gems along the progression. Such as God-jah Madah from the PA DDs, the swift and deadly Amagi, the rain of steel via Lyon, etc. Instead, partially because of the progression of only four per line, each CV is a direct upgrade over the previous and there's no especial prominence among them. Still, if that's the only issue that carries over into the live server, I'd say things will be pretty good. If nothing else, the sheets of missiles flying out of the sky to blast enemies will be great. Seriously, each of Midway's attack planes carries 16 missiles and there are 12 in a squadron (that attack in 4 waves of 3). Poetry.

• Boring 1

Members
72 posts
5,507 battles

Wasn't able to test the rework but I'm hoping it finally somewhat balances out CV's, haven't really played CV's since the Russian dd's came out and it might incentivize me to play them again 

Members
3,157 posts
4,322 battles
38 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

My only real complaint about the CVs in the rework is how there's no variance between the tiers. Most lines have at least a couple gems along the progression. Such as God-jah Madah from the PA DDs, the swift and deadly Amagi, the rain of steel via Lyon, etc. Instead, partially because of the progression of only four per line, each CV is a direct upgrade over the previous and there's no especial prominence among them. Still, if that's the only issue that carries over into the live server, I'd say things will be pretty good. If nothing else, the sheets of missiles flying out of the sky to blast enemies will be great. Seriously, each of Midway's attack planes carries 16 missiles and there are 12 in a squadron (that attack in 4 waves of 3). Poetry.

Until the post rework Saipan shows up in Randoms 

[NGA]
Members
1,836 posts
9,664 battles
10 minutes ago, StoneRhino said:

Until the post rework Saipan shows up in Randoms 

We'll see. And besides, it's a premium, it's whole point is to be unique in some way shape or form. It's not a famous name so it needs some selling point or some reason to convince it's owners not to sell it.

• Boring 1

Members
3,157 posts
4,322 battles
11 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

We'll see. And besides, it's a premium, it's whole point is to be unique in some way shape or form. It's not a famous name so it needs some selling point or some reason to convince it's owners not to sell it.

LOL, I'm thinking Tier 7 HP, Tier 7 squadron size but Tier 9 planes, lol  

Sign in to follow this