Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Caliph_

[rework] CV having to choose DCP or RP is horrible.

4 comments in this topic

[S-N-D]
[S-N-D]
Members
2,437 posts
6,657 battles

Choosing repair party is suicide. Give them both to account for the inhibited mobility inherent with the new gameplay. If not then you might as well remove repair party as an option because no one is going to choose it over DCP. Repairing a portion of a flood is pointless compared to stopping the flood. Given the perk options there is no sane CV that is going to play with some off brand flood/fire reduction scheme.

Edited by _Caliph_

[NGA]
Members
1,832 posts
9,659 battles

Personally I don't mind the current arrangement, but I feel that this could work too. We'd probably need to see how CVs interact with the active playerbase just to get a real idea of how they are. As it is, I'm having a blast ravaging enemies with the Midway's attack planes.

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,537 posts
8,271 battles

I think you missed the part where flooding and fire duration is almost nonexistent on CVs making DCP mostly worthless, on top of having to call back your squadrons to use it..... 

[RLGN]
Members
10,947 posts
20,014 battles
2 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Personally I don't mind the current arrangement, but I feel that this could work too. We'd probably need to see how CVs interact with the active playerbase just to get a real idea of how they are. As it is, I'm having a blast ravaging enemies with the Midway's attack planes.

At least you seem to be enjoying yourself and can make the controls work?

ZERO hits with any squad type in first two rounds.

ZERO victories using carriers.

ZERO enjoyment.

Lots of shot down planes though, and getting killed by other players because I couldn't defend the carrier with the worthless aircraft controls.

Not seeing any indication of 'easier to use controls;' as far as I'm concerned the controls are impossible to use.

Sign in to follow this