Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fitzwalrus

Still Can't log In to CV Test 3

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
98 posts
4,136 battles

So, after I loaded the CV Test 2 download I was never able to actually get into the test because the login and password WG sent me never worked.

I got the second e-mail invite for CV Test 3 with a new login and password, and the same thing is happening - I keep getting the box saying "Server Error - Login or Password Incorrect". It doesn't work with my regular NA account e-mail and password, either.

Kinda hard to do any testing when you can't even get into the test server, WG......:Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
154
[RLGN]
Members
527 posts
4,662 battles

I know this may sound stupid, but look for character differences like I and l or 0 and O.  Had both in my password so had a few incorrect attempts.  Other than that submit a ticket, we forum goers can't fix a password issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
98 posts
4,136 battles
8 minutes ago, FirestormMk3 said:

I know this may sound stupid, but look for character differences like I and l or 0 and O.  Had both in my password so had a few incorrect attempts.  Other than that submit a ticket, we forum goers can't fix a password issue.

Have sent the ticket, but was hoping someone else might have a clue or a similar experience. I also very carefully re-entered my Login/Password just in case I had made an error, but no dice.

Thanks for responding, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,980
[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,085 posts
4,429 battles

Step 1. Control alt delete the WG center, or from the system tray nuke it.

2. Reload said screwy software.

3. Login to Wargaming center with your NORMAL login.

4. Launch the TST server.

5. Login with the junk WG emailed you. Be sure to copy/paste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
98 posts
4,136 battles
2 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Step 1. Control alt delete the WG center, or from the system tray nuke it.

2. Reload said screwy software.

3. Login to Wargaming center with your NORMAL login.

4. Launch the TST server.

5. Login with the junk WG emailed you. Be sure to copy/paste.

Uh, no thanks.

It takes literally hours to reload the Game Center and WoWS, and if that's what it takes to get on the test I'll live without it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
1 post
16,179 battles

I have tried numerous times over the last 2 days to log into the cv phase 3 test, with the login information they emailed me, but still cannot get in to test the CV's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
98 posts
4,136 battles
47 minutes ago, Ghostrider_798 said:

I have tried numerous times over the last 2 days to log into the cv phase 3 test, with the login information they emailed me, but still cannot get in to test the CV's.

 

I submitted a ticket, and WG got back to me today with a revised/corrected Login code. That did the trick.

Send them a ticket and see what happens. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
154
[RLGN]
Members
527 posts
4,662 battles
3 hours ago, Fitzwalrus said:

I submitted a ticket, and WG got back to me today with a revised/corrected Login code. That did the trick.

Send them a ticket and see what happens. Good luck.

Glad to hear it and hope you're enjoying the test.  o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[OIL-1]
[OIL-1]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
223 posts
11,983 battles

I just quit on first test.my pasword was not working .they sent me test3 pasword and its not working .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×