Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oddeyes1

another money grab by WoW ?

4 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
9,728 battles

just logged in to find all special camos and captains gone. also

captain skills on some ships marked as ineffective, if WoW thinks i am going to buy 5000 doublons to reset them, they can forget about it.

Thanks for the advise, Fellas. The Carousel settings was where i looked first but  it looked like some options disappeared. Also, i had Isoroku, the Cat, as a captain. he is gone and replaced with some random japanese captain..  I spend many hours training the grumpy feline :(

Edited by oddeyes1

[OO7]
Members
3,297 posts
9,752 battles

Check your carousel filters. Are you talking about Halloween ships that got removed last week perhaps?

Also their ineffective markings for captain skills are just what is typical for that type. They mark IFHE as ineffective on bbs, but anyone worth their salt building secondary spec Massachusetts is taking IFHE on their Massachusetts captain regardless of that. Don't take the effectiveness shown as the Bible, do your own research. 

• Cool 1

[5D5]
Members
2,399 posts
14,974 battles

How long has it been since you last played? THose captain skill markings have been there several patches already.

• Funny 1

Members
663 posts
7,774 battles
34 minutes ago, oddeyes1 said:

just logged in to find all special camos and captains gone

Like mentioned above, check your carousel filters.

36 minutes ago, oddeyes1 said:

also

captain skills on some ships marked as ineffective

Well, the game tells you if it's ineffective within the ship, you don't want to have Air Superiority skill on your Battleship for an example.

38 minutes ago, oddeyes1 said:

if WoW thinks i am going to buy 5000 doublons to reset them, they can forget about it.

Or you can wait for the free captain re-skill once the CV rework is now implemented in the future...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this