You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

space camos

5 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
21,210 posts
14,805 battles

We don't know. There's a chance they will, especially if next year's April Fools game mode is a variant on space battles, just like the past two Halloween events have been variants on the one from three years ago.

[SALVO]
Members
21,335 posts
21,550 battles
22 minutes ago, Lert said:

We don't know. There's a chance they will, especially if next year's April Fools game mode is a variant on space battles, just like the past two Halloween events have been variants on the one from three years ago.

Welll, the Halloween events have been essentially a 3 part "story".  There was no real story to the space battles event.  Just space ship skins and a spacey version of the Hotspot map.  Now, I suppose that they could come up with a story for space battles.  No reason they couldn't, if they wanted to do so.

Regardless, you're correct that we have no way of knowing when or if the space camos will ever go on sale again.

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,927 battles
46 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Welll, the Halloween events have been essentially a 3 part "story".  There was no real story to the space battles event.  Just space ship skins and a spacey version of the Hotspot map.  Now, I suppose that they could come up with a story for space battles.  No reason they couldn't, if they wanted to do so.

Regardless, you're correct that we have no way of knowing when or if the space camos will ever go on sale again.

damn WG should atleast have an annual sale on previously sold things. they would make so much money

[SALVO]
Members
21,335 posts
21,550 battles
27 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

damn WG should atleast have an annual sale on previously sold things. they would make so much money

Well, they did put the space camos back on sale a while back long after the April Fools event was over.  I fully expect to see them on sale again.