Sign in to follow this  
Lyrkiller

Arsenal

6 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts
6,068 battles

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not, but when I click on Arsenal it takes a long time to load and if and when it does load I cannot click or scroll in the screen. Is anyone else having this issue in the client?

Note: I am using for the time being Windows firewall. No changes have been made. I am also running Windows defender.

Edited by Lyrkiller
  • Cool 1

[HYDRO]
Members
3,464 posts
4,940 battles

My Arsenal loads fine. However, Arsenal and Inventory use an external browser to load the items, that's why there is a delay.

In addition this may be blocked by an antivirus since a connection has to be made. 

At least that's what happens to me every patch until I add them to firewall exceptions.

Community Department
2,786 posts
810 battles
3 hours ago, Lyrkiller said:

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not, but when I click on Arsenal it takes a long time to load and if and when it does load I cannot click or scroll in the screen. Is anyone else having this issue in the client?

Note: I am using for the time being Windows firewall. No changes have been made. I am also running Windows defender.

If you want to increase speed of loading you may add game to the trusted zone of your antivirus. If you decide than you'll need to to make a check of a game folder before.  
It will make loading faster but still we are working on the optimization of this functionality. 

Sign in to follow this