Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
grungemusiclover

I can't playback replays.

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
708 battles

So I just played a good BB game and I have the replay but it has a blank white tab next to the file name instead of the WOW icon that I've seen them have in videos. Furthermore I've read you have to choose that you want to open them with World Of Warship.exe which is in the WOW folder but even after unchecking the hide extensions box in my PC's control panel I still don't see the WOW extension. 

Update... I found the extension but when I choose it I get a Critical Error Occurred message and it says the application must close.

Edited by grungemusiclover

Members
2,569 posts
5,558 battles
5 minutes ago, grungemusiclover said:

So I just played a good BB game and I have the replay but it has a blank white tab next to the file name instead of the WOW icon that I've seen them have in videos. Furthermore I've read you have to choose that you want to open them with World Of Warship.exe which is in the WOW folder but even after unchecking the hide extensions box in my PC's control panel I still don't see the WOW extension. 

Your suppose to right click on the replay file and choose open as...a menu will open and browse to the hard drive, games, wow something NA and then choose the 20 meg WOW file .EXE.  Thats what 'associated it' so that when you click on the replay file it knows which program is suppose to run it.   You can also 'search' in the forum under keyword 'replay' for additional info as well.   Another way is to take the replay file and 'drop' it on the WOW.exe file and it will run it. 

[TBW]
Members
6,576 posts
12,427 battles
1 hour ago, grungemusiclover said:

Update... I found the extension but when I choose it I get a Critical Error Occurred message and it says the application must close.

Right click, open with, world of warships. The game can't be playing already.

Sign in to follow this