You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Follow up to BB accuracy post

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,299 posts
4,971 battles

Yesterday I posted my BB accuracy was very poor over the weekend. Today it was back to normal. I don't know why there was a drastic for me change that lasted 2 days but as I said it was back to normal.

• Funny 1

[DAKI]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
756 posts
4,396 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Yesterday I posted my BB accuracy was very poor over the weekend. Today it was back to normal. I don't know why there was a drastic for me change that lasted 2 days but as I said it was back to normal.

Yes, it's called RNG.

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles
4 hours ago, kgh52 said:

You do realise that its almost certainly confirmation bias, right? 

Or you just got an odd roll of RNG.  It happens.  

Beta Testers
503 posts
13,265 battles

Or you could have had crappy internet over the holiday weekend causing latency issues.

[TDRB]
Members
1,299 posts
4,971 battles
3 hours ago, CylonRed said:

It never changed.

What never changed? I did not say nor insinuate WG made some clandestine change to BB accuracy over the weekend. I said my accuracy was very poor over the weekend and that was a change.

1 hour ago, Black_Sheep9 said:

Or you could have had crappy internet over the holiday weekend causing latency issues.

It may have been but my I was not having any issue with my cruisers. I rotate matches between cruiser & BB. But strange things happen with your internet service also.