You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
icuOklaCity

Royal Navy Event Hall of Fame

9 comments in this topic

Members
126 posts
10,199 battles

Why have I not been able to accumulate points for any of the Hall of Fames from the start of the event..??? I have completed all of the stages and almost all the phase of each stage. The only ones I think I haven't completed are the phases that I needed a certain ship to complete like the Warspite. Yet it show I have 0 points in the Hall of Fame for each week of the event..

[N-W-T]
Members
1,541 posts
6,384 battles
8 hours ago, icuOklaCity said:

Why have I not been able to accumulate points for any of the Hall of Fames from the start of the event..??? I have completed all of the stages and almost all the phase of each stage. The only ones I think I haven't completed are the phases that I needed a certain ship to complete like the Warspite. Yet it show I have 0 points in the Hall of Fame for each week of the event..

You have to play more games after completing the last directive, and then get wins/kills/achievements to accumulate points. 

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
50 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

You have to play more games after completing the last directive, and then get wins/kills/achievements to accumulate points. 

this^^

Members
126 posts
10,199 battles

Thanks for the replys, and I understand that once you complete a Directive, any game T5 or above should earn points for wins, kills, and acheviments with a running total until Wed and the HoF list is compiled for that Week/Directives. Then the next set of Directives become active, and everybody points reset to 0 .

I don't think I'm getting any of my points for wins/kills/acheviments . When I look at the HoF "score card" It shows  I recieved 0 points  for every set of Directives sense the start of The Royal Navy Event.  I know I haven't complete ever set of Directives do to being busy with life, But I have completed most of them yet still 0 HoF points.

Do you know if you don't make it into a Directives HoF top 50% list with it show your points that you earned or will it show you having 0 points for that week/Directive..??? This may be why It show's I've have 0 points in all of them....?? 

[L-S-D]
Members
62 posts
29,321 battles

No but you have to complete all 4 directives in a stage to enter the hall of fame for that week.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
2 hours ago, icuOklaCity said:

Thanks for the replys, and I understand that once you complete a Directive, any game T5 or above should earn points for wins, kills, and acheviments with a running total until Wed and the HoF list is compiled for that Week/Directives. Then the next set of Directives become active, and everybody points reset to 0 .

I don't think I'm getting any of my points for wins/kills/acheviments . When I look at the HoF "score card" It shows  I recieved 0 points  for every set of Directives sense the start of The Royal Navy Event.  I know I haven't complete ever set of Directives do to being busy with life, But I have completed most of them yet still 0 HoF points.

Do you know if you don't make it into a Directives HoF top 50% list with it show your points that you earned or will it show you having 0 points for that week/Directive..??? This may be why It show's I've have 0 points in all of them....?? 

As soon as you complete Directive IV, the next game you earn Hall of Fame points. You get points for wins, kills, achievements, stars and the like. If you have completed the 4 Directives for a Stage and you play more games before the Stage ends and you are not getting Hall of Fame points, then open a ticket with support with screenshots. I would take a screenshot of Directive IV being complete and of games after it was complete for any ticket.

See the Hall of Fame section below for more information.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
Just now, DESRON10 said:

Is it a bug or are there no points awarded for Twilight battles ?

As far as I know, Hall of Fame points were not added for Twilight Battles.

Members
126 posts
10,199 battles

Oh how fuuny , shortly after making this post. I went in a played a few games and guess what I recieved HoF points for the first time since the start of Royal Navy Event....Hmmm.....