Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

8 of 8 at Tier 8 against tier 10

11 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles

8of8 Tier 10 battles in Cossack to go with the 11of14 Yesterday. Working as Intended.

On a side note are there any places where I can sell my account? Im done throwing WGing money for broken promises someone else can deal with this crap.

I'm now at 11 out of 11 Bottom Cossack all tier 10 the last battle I was the only Tier 8. 

Should I post all the team lineups as this is epic up tiering the que isn't even waiting to eff me over it's just straight dropping me into tier 10 battles. About a 4 second wait in Que.

12-12 hilarious

Edited by IronMike11B4O
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FYL]
Members
253 posts
1,476 battles

I've played about 8 t8 battles and only two of them were heavy on the t10s. I had about three games where I was mid tier and four where I was highest.

[WDS]
Members
498 posts
7,396 battles
11 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

I've played about 8 t8 battles and only two of them were heavy on the t10s. I had about three games where I was mid tier and four where I was highest.

You got really lucky then but honestly it doesn't even bother me up tier down tier I just enjoy playing . I love the Mass I do alright with her in tier 10 sometimes it gets annoying but u have to play the cards your dealt .

Edited by clammboy

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles
11 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

Cool story

[O7]
Members
5,006 posts
9,335 battles

it may not be their intent but it is their design. the many ways in which to circumvent the credit drain of playing tier 10s has made many players only playing 10s. MM has to make games as quickly as it can so it puts the sparse tier 8 and 9 players into the constant pool of people queueing tier 10s over and over. WG expressed some desire to look into forcing battle tier 11 and 12 games more frequently to combat this, which is a game with only tier 9 and 10 (battle tier 11) and game with only tier 10 (BT12). You can either wait for that change or whatever change it may be if any, or keep playing 8's despite the current environment.

Members
91 posts
3,205 battles

Selling your account results in it getting banned as per the rules. 

Sucks, because I'd like to get back some of what I spent with the current issues of the game as well. There's some specific things that really drive me away from the game. MM is one of them.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles
44 minutes ago, AD_MORTEM_INIMICUS said:

Selling your account results in it getting banned as per the rules. 

Sucks, because I'd like to get back some of what I spent with the current issues of the game as well. There's some specific things that really drive me away from the game. MM is one of them.

If your selling it then who cares if you get banned?

Edited by IronMike11B4O

[SBS]
Members
2,841 posts
2,385 battles

I thought there was a mercy rule in place that after a certain number of games bottom tier you get a top tier game.  I'm fairly certain that number is three then you get a top tier game.  My experience with T8 is can expect between 50%-60% of your games being bottom tier. 

Members
5 posts
1,195 battles

I have so many T8 port queens now.  I have given up on WG doing anything about it.  I don't buy the [edited] about not enough T8 players or you would have longer wait times.  I would love to have T8 matches that only had 4-10 players in it, even a longer wait time would not bother me!   At least it would be more fun then going into a T10 heavy match.  

And now, so as to not waist any of our time or the time of the WG fan boy club, I give you the following [edited] excuses for the "Screw the T8 MM":

1.   "I love the challenge of being in a T8 vs T10"s, it makes me a better player".  Said the player that had a 43% WR in his T8 ships, yep, there is that dude.

2.  "There is not enough T8 players"  How about you don't screw us up the fan tail with the crap MM?  Maybe there would be more T8's playing.

3.  "There are not enough T10 players"  Really?  Sure dose seem like there is enough to have a match with that lone screwed T8.  How about the T10 match just having 2 less ships?

4.  "It would be boring to be in just T8 battles"  News flash, it's more boring getting one shotted early in the game because your gun range is so short you have to move up to hit anything in your T8 vs T10 that you get BLAPTED!  Yep real exciting.

5.  "Get gud".  5512 battles at a 58% WR in T8 ships.  I got good, now I just want others to have the same chance as me.  Screwing T8"s in the MM is only making them hang it up, play low tiers or playing another game. 

6. "If you don't like it then leave"  No, I think I'll stay a bit longer and hope that if enough players [edited] about this then WG will make changes, they have started to at least take notice, now it's high time they moved on it.

Sign in to follow this