You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

17 comments in this topic

Members
132 posts
8,366 battles

Noticing many of the CC videos on the subject didn't showcase the drop chance of the ships (as they already have them) I decided to drop some coin so you all can get a taste of what they might have inside. Judging from my usual luck, I didn't expect much.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
19,657 posts
13,234 battles

16.6% bote drop rate. Nice. Thanks for posting.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
204 posts
5,124 battles

Cool, I have terrible rng in this game and figure if I get crates I'll get camos only. I'd love a Mass B or Tirpitz B but don't think it's worth chancing a box or 12

I subscribed dude, liked the vid

[SYN]
Members
3,129 posts
14,390 battles

I got all 4 from a 6 crate bundle so I am very happy. 

[FART]
Members
129 posts
5,102 battles

I got three ships from a 24 crate bundle (Atago, Mass and Tirpitz), and enough doubloons to buy another...just not sure which one to pick! 

[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
491 posts
12,441 battles

I got 5 crates and got 2 signal flags in each one...woo woo awesome sauce ya baby  I am so excited I  dont know what I will do.

[FFLY]
Members
43 posts
12,661 battles

I KNOW you remember the late night In and Out run in Santa Ana.... I'm the guy who bought the Mass. because my grandpa helped build it.  It's a great brawler!  o7

[OBS]
Members
148 posts
664 battles
2 hours ago, Camo68 said:

I got all 4 from a 6 crate bundle so I am very happy. 

Your what we call suckers bait. Give one person a great payout hoping they advertise so all the other suckers waste their money. Don't be a sucker.....

Members
132 posts
8,366 battles
2 hours ago, Petty_Admiral said:

I KNOW you remember the late night In and Out run in Santa Ana.... I'm the guy who bought the Mass. because my grandpa helped build it.  It's a great brawler!  o7

I do remember buddy lol

4 hours ago, LCPL4ever said:

Cool, I have terrible rng in this game and figure if I get crates I'll get camos only. I'd love a Mass B or Tirpitz B but don't think it's worth chancing a box or 12

I subscribed dude, liked the vid

Honestly, its up to you whether you go for it or not. If I wasn't going to make the video I wasn't going to buy any of them and wait for Christmas but I was happy with my haul. Thanks for the sub btw!

4 hours ago, Lert said:

16.6% bote drop rate. Nice. Thanks for posting.

No problem, my man LERT!

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
24 posts
5,714 battles
16 hours ago, hitd3mon123 said:

i only got the first crate from the mission and got tirpitz but i already own her so i dunno if i should feel happy or what

Playing 1 game in the Tirpitz B should unlock a mission for you where you play the normal Tirpitz for 10 games and each game (win or lose, doesn't matter) you get 250 doubloons. So even if you don't care about the ship you can get 2500 dubs for playing the old one.

I know that's the mission I got for playing the Mass B and Asashio B I got from crates so I assume the same applies to Tirpitz B and Atago B as well.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts
On 11/26/2018 at 6:46 PM, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

Noticing many of the CC videos on the subject didn't showcase the drop chance of the ships (as they already have them) I decided to drop some coin so you all can get a taste of what they might have inside. Judging from my usual luck, I didn't expect much.

My issue is $30.00  is too much for 6 containers $15-20   OK  that works more than $20.00   Nah:Smile_sad:  So  if I had the money to spare I'da just bought the ships I wanted and been done with it and I agree the onl

;0y ship that really interested enuff I'd buy two was the Massachusetts

Members
80 posts
360 battles

I bought the 12-crates/$54 the day the special started.  I got all four black ship premiums.   Got  a bunch of doubloons and free exp too.  Lucky me. 

I Really like the Mass and Atago -- particularly with the unique black with chrome highlights.   Tirpitz -- haven't played it yet.  Assahio  -- meh -- good boat I suppose -- aside from the uber specialized torps.  Nailed a cocky Yamato driver with multiple torp strike first time out.  But I wish its torps could nuke cruisers as well as BBs & CVs.    Oh well -- I got it in Black for a fraction of its normal purchase price so I guess I can't complain to much.  

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
352 posts
3,938 battles

Did 6 containers:

20x camo (2)

14 days premium

Asashio B

Tirpitz B

Massachusetts B 

Not bad rate wise tbh.  Though I luck sacced it.  Didn't have Asashio or Massa so it was a nice pick up on my end.