Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

BLACK MASSACHUSETTS

42 comments in this topic

[WWSB]
Members
59 posts
1,472 battles

I purchased BLACK MASSACHUSETTS B last week, could anyone tell me where I can find the combat missions to get Doubloons as part of the package I bought.

help will welcomed. Many thanks.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Members
2,266 posts
1,039 battles
Just now, 3r22r said:

I purchased BLACK MASSACHUSETTS B last week, could anyone tell me where I can find the combat missions to get Doubloons as part of the package I bought.

help will welcomed. Many thanks.

Do you have the original Massachusetts?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
10,054 battles

It is in your personal missions and it can be fulfilled by the regular Massachusetts. 

The mission is an insentive for players that all ready own the regular versions of the black ships.

[CUTIE]
WoWS Community Contributors, Beta Testers
91 posts
5,476 battles

Please note that if you bought the Black Massachusetts, you will get the Black Massachusetts. However, you need to own the original Massachusetts (in this case, Regular Massachusetts) to be able to receive the doubloon amount. The mission criteria requires Massachusetts not Massachusetts B.

[WWSB]
Members
59 posts
1,472 battles

Greetings  DrHolmes 52. I got the BLACK MASSACHUSETTS, part of a package please look-up the list of ship in the prenium shop

I am supposed to play combat missions to get 2500 doubloons. Hope that helps.

Members
2,266 posts
1,039 battles
Just now, 3r22r said:

Greetings  DrHolmes 52. I got the BLACK MASSACHUSETTS, part of a package please look-up the list of ship in the prenium shop

As was posted after me, the mission has to be completed in the original Massachusetts.

It should be in your personal missions (If you have the Massachusetts).

[MEATS]
Supertester, Beta Testers
172 posts
3,056 battles

Please note that after you purchase bundles with black ships, these missions can only be completed on standard Tirpitz, Asashio, Atago, and Massachusetts ships.

So, if you don't have the original Massachusetts - you can't do the mission.

If that was your aim when you bought it, you're better served with opening a ticket for a refund.

[WWSB]
Members
59 posts
1,472 battles

Just reading what the Bundle Content says and I quote; COMBAT MISSION FOR 2,500 DOUBLOONS ON MASSACHUSETTS.  AND PORT SPACE

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
85 posts
3,928 battles
6 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Just reading what the Bundle Content says and I quote; COMBAT MISSION FOR 2,500 DOUBLOONS ON MASSACHUSETTS.  AND PORT SPACE

Yep on the Massachussetts NOT on the Massachussetts B. As a number of folks have said above that mission is for the original version NOT on the Black version you bought. 

• Cool 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles
10 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/8904/

With Black Friday drawing near, replenish your collection with battleship Massachusetts in a unique black permanent camouflage!
Please note: Massachusetts B is a separate ship. If you already have the standard Massachusetts in your collection, you can use her to complete a special Combat Mission after purchasing the bundle. Conditions: simply enter battle on Massachusetts to claim 250 doubloons. The mission can be obtained only once per account and completed 10 times until January 31.

As you can see, in the details of the bundle it is stated exactly how the missions work.

Edited by warheart1992

Members
4 posts
499 battles

THANK you I see you are correct, but why did these two missions pop up in my to do list then when I don't have the originals

?

[WWSB]
Members
59 posts
1,472 battles

Played it 3 or four times and did not see any mention os box oppening to get doubloons.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
10,054 battles
12 minutes ago, hammer_1 said:

I only won the Black Mass and the Black Tirpitz, so why did these missions SHOW UP IN MY TO DO LIST THEN?

Mission comes with the ship regardless of win or purchase.

[SYN]
Members
7,286 posts
7,771 battles
43 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Played it 3 or four times and did not see any mention os box oppening to get doubloons.

Clearly, you don't have the original Mass. So, clearly, you aren't able to do the mission. More, it does in fact say it on the listing, it said it prior to the listing going live, and it's been said here on the forums repeatedly for days.

You do NOT get the doubloons if you DO NOT HAVE the original Massachusetts. This applies to ALL 4 ships with the "Black" designation, if you don't have the original, you don't get the doubloons.

I truly hope this clears that up for you.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles
11 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

so you have to buy TWO SHIPS in order to get the doubloon value of ONE???

It's an incentive for people who already have the original.

Members
1,500 posts
506 battles
12 minutes ago, Lert said:

It's an incentive for people who already have the original.

but is my math off??? I would have to buy TWO ships in order to get money back for one>??
I mean I know WG has to make some paper, but.....

I was actually thinking about getting the black but was wondering if I needed more to get 2500 DBs and the kicker is I need to spend MORE to have two of the same ships..
Thats the part that makes less sense... having two identical ships ( assuming of course there is NO MAJOR difference between the two) for the price of one?

if thye want an incentive for having the MASS already..... maybe make it a little more enticing 
Why not trow in something different , maybe slightly better>?

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
10,054 battles
1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

OK now you are just trolling us. Your question has been answered.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
10,054 battles
1 minute ago, neptunes_wrath said:

but is my math off??? I would have to buy TWO ships in order to get money back for one>??
I mean I know WG has to make some paper, but.....

I was actually thinking about getting the black but was wondering if I needed more to get 2500 DBs and the kicker is I need to spend MORE to have two of the same ships..
Thats the part that makes less sense... having two identical ships ( assuming of course there is NO MAJOR difference between the two) for the price of one?

if thye want an incentive for having the MASS already..... maybe make it a little more enticing 
Why not trow in something different , maybe slightly better>?

Just get one then. Pay for one get one. Or pay for two get a rebate on second one. Nothing strange about this offer. 

[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles
2 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Not even.

The Black ships are 30% off. Assuming a 10k dub value (I haven't checked), 2500 dubs back would be another 25%. So if you have the original of (insert black ship here) you can get the Black version for 30% off and get an additional 25% value in doubloons. Even if you value the dubs equal to their monetary value, you have paid the equivalent of 45% price for the Black ship.

[ABCD3]
Members
98 posts
3,884 battles

i got that too for my Tirpitz B.   Do not own the Standard Tirpitz.   Guess it is going to stay for ever.  :fish_happy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,807 posts
4,091 battles
2 hours ago, 3r22r said:

2 hours ago, 3r22r said:

1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

22zq01.jpg

Sign in to follow this