Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
permanentnoob

What do with a T7 US CV?

3 comments in this topic

[WSU]
Members
130 posts
7,642 battles

Since it looks like the re-work is coming sooner than later (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/carrier-underwood/), what's my best plan for T7 CV?

I'm not very good with current CV model (hence stopped progression at T7), but maybe the new model will make me unicum CV? :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm about 70xp short of getting the T8.

I'm thinking I'm better off using free XP now to get the T8 *BEFORE* re-work so I'm not grinding from T6 to T8. I know I get free XP value of T7, but it just seems easier to get the T8 now. I have 0xp on the T6, so I'd have to essentially grind the full xp amount to T8.

Any thoughts?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,597 posts
10,056 battles

About your sig...

My favorite line out of that song is "On Sundays I elude the eyes, and hop a Turbine Freight.  To far outside the wire where my white haired uncle waits."

It's about where we are now with cameras criss-crossed all over throughout the Internet.

Ranger will be moving to T6. I'd say go for and Free XP to T8 right before the change happens.  Grind the Ranger all you can now since you don't know how hard they are going to make the grind in the future.

Myself, I'll be grinding the Essex, then jumping to Midway a couple days beforehand.

Once the change happens, restart at the Langley to get the hang of the new system...   Good part is that you won't have the additional grind to slow you down in your learning.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,475 posts
9,931 battles
1 hour ago, permanentnoob said:

Since it looks like the re-work is coming sooner than later (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/carrier-underwood/), what's my best plan for T7 CV?

I'm not very good with current CV model (hence stopped progression at T7), but maybe the new model will make me unicum CV? :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm about 70xp short of getting the T8.

I'm thinking I'm better off using free XP now to get the T8 *BEFORE* re-work so I'm not grinding from T6 to T8. I know I get free XP value of T7, but it just seems easier to get the T8 now. I have 0xp on the T6, so I'd have to essentially grind the full xp amount to T8.

Any thoughts?

Plug away on the Ranger in co-op if you have to until either you hit tier 8 or the rework actually gets close.

If you don't get the tier 8, you'll end up with the XP it took to get the tier 7 on the tier 6, so it's not all bad.

Sign in to follow this