Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FCA_Wichita

Where am I?

7 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,199 posts
5,254 battles

After seeing Charleston being given to new players, Vanguard and Dreadnought released, I can't but help wonder, where is the other ship promoted with all those former ones?  Alas, I think the answer still remains SoonTM.  But perhaps, someone knows where the testing is currently?

[HINON]
Members
9,317 posts
11 minutes ago, DarfTarts421 said:

You're preaching to the choir right now, mate. Some of us are still waiting for the Prinz Eitel Friedrich.

Looks like pef is going to be a reward ship around the holidays so she is almost here.

[SPTR]
Members
3,496 posts
5,891 battles

Still no Derfflinger, Seydlitz, Queen Mary, or Indefatigable... been waiting since 2016...

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,199 posts
5,254 battles

Well, seeing that the Vanguard and Dreadnought package ends Dec 7th, maybe two cruisers will show up that day?

[DRACS]
Members
3,602 posts

If you mean Wichita, I fear she might fly under the radar. After her gun and concealment nerf in testing, and with Alaska's release in principle imminent, I think many players will go for Alaska instead of Wichita. Wichita now just looks like poor man's Baltimore.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,199 posts
5,254 battles
4 hours ago, KaptainKaybe said:

If you mean Wichita, I fear she might fly under the radar. After her gun and concealment nerf in testing, and with Alaska's release in principle imminent, I think many players will go for Alaska instead of Wichita. Wichita now just looks like poor man's Baltimore.

I asked @LittleWhiteMouse that and she stated that it was still performing very well.  Slightly stealthier seems to matter.

Sign in to follow this