You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ace6steel

The Apocalypse

3 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
1,716 posts
2,275 battles

I know this is kinda weird after seeing the last Zombie Apocalypse thread die 2 years ago and fall silent. This isn't really an attempt to revive it, more of an attempt to start a new thread on the genre.

Situation:

August 9th, 1945

Both atomic bombs have been dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the second one, Fat Man, unknown to both Japan and the US did something that no one would expect. A virus had sneaked into the payload of the bomb and in the conditions it was in, multiplied. The bomb dropped leaving countless amounts of destruction and tons of radiation. But something else came with it, a virus hidden in the radiation, it started making people sick, the makeshift and actual hospitals began to fill with the bodies of the sick and injured. Then the patients suddenly died, many thought it was from radiation sickness, but then the corpses started coming back to life after a rapid state of decomposition. Many didn't know what was happening until the bodies started displaying zombie-like behavior of a person being bitten or scratched turning into a zombie themselves. The dead bodies rapidly decomposed before being revived by the zombification. US Soldiers and generals began Quarantines of the affected areas and the handing out of gas masks. Nevertheless some zombies broke through and the infection is spreading faster than ever. Evacuation ships were brought to the coasts but once they made landfall in other countries, the cargo holds were full of zombies and the infection is now global.

What you are and can do:

You are a survivor of the initial infection in a country of your choice. You can choose to meet other players in the same country, find a way into another country, you can also choose to operate alone. Vehicles that have survived are cars, trucks, military units, etc. There are also trains directed by military personnel you can board to get into another country, same with ships. Land vehicles like cars can cross country borders. You can design your character in your own way, just no military gear/weapons from the get-go. You are allowed to have some mediocre gear to start and can salvage gear as you go. Not a turn-based RP like others this will be reply-based.

Let me know who is playing and I will jot down a list before starting

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
257 posts
2,255 battles

I'm interested, seeing there's nothing else that's alive here.

[SPTR]
Members
1,716 posts
2,275 battles
1 hour ago, destawaits said:

I'm interested, seeing there's nothing else that's alive here.

Welcome to the thread destawits