CaptainKiwi_2016

Transfer ships from accounts

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,663 posts
2,343 battles

Nope

Not as far as I know anyway. Remember, it wasn't too long ago that alt accounts weren't allowed.

Members
153 posts
5 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Nope

Not as far as I know anyway. Remember, it wasn't too long ago that alt accounts weren't allowed.

I haven't played my in yonkers, that is why I wanted to transfer the ships to my main account so I can abandon it altogether.

Community Department
2,203 posts
542 battles
15 minutes ago, CaptainKiwi_2016 said:

Is there a way to transfer ships from an alt account to my main account? I want to move some ships from my alt account to my main account. 

I see. Sorry, but as you were answered above transferring of any ingame stuff between accounts is not allowed in our project. 

Members
279 posts
3,561 battles

Well, crud. I figured I'd check the forums looking to see if there was already an answer to this question, and so there is. I'm in much the same boat as CaptainKiwi, I've got twin accounts split by countries based (mostly) on which side of WWII they were on. It grew out of an accident when I first signed up and didn't get a confirmation email for a day or two, so I signed up again, you'd think the rejection of trying to use the same email address would've been a clue, but I chalked it up to some kind of error and used my secondary email account. By the time I figured out what exactly happened, I thought I'd use the split system that I described. At this point, I thoroughly regret that mistake, as running two accounts at once has gotten extremely cumbersome. What really sparked this current search though, was random chance in a Santa crate, I finally got a premium ship from a container, don't think I've managed that on either account until now. The trouble is, I got the T-61 on the Allied account, a ship I wouldn't mind having, but it's near useless on that account, having no other ships to share captain commonality with. I've got too much invested in both accounts to simply abandon either if I can't get stuff transferred, so I guess I'm stuck for now. Maybe someday it might be possible for potatoes like myself and CaptainKiwi to correct our mistakes, but it seems it is not this day. I can't make up my mind on whether to keep the darn thing in the hope that someday it will be possible to merge or transfer accounts, or just ditch it and take the credits.  At least it's nice to know I'm not the only one that goofed and wound up with two accounts.

Edited by CaptHarlock_222