You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bailen

Password is not saving.

32 comments in this topic

[OGF]
Members
145 posts
4,301 battles

Since the latest patch, subsequent logins after the first for the day require the user to resubmit their password.  Is this intended?

• Cool 1

Members
663 posts
7,797 battles

Same here...
Started to happen since I started using WGC again...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,329 posts
9,639 battles

I can't get the game to forget my password and the auto-log in that I hate would log me into my account every time I was logging on to be a turkey the last few days.

• Cool 1

[FNG]
Beta Testers
9 posts
3,439 battles

Same issue...since 7.11 the auto-log feature does not seem to work and I have to enter my password 2-3 times before successfully entering the game.  Exiting the game and the launcher gracefully does not seem to help either.

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
185 posts
3,910 battles

When I press enter, it says please re-enter password (as others mentioned).  I have my password already copied so when I hit ctrl-v and enter it then loads the game.  Weird.

• Cool 2

[DNGRZ]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
15 posts
2,657 battles

I have the same issue with WGC. Hey Wargaming can we get a response on this please

• Cool 1

Members
18 posts
561 battles
On 11/26/2018 at 8:27 AM, Coachin said:

Since the latest patch, subsequent logins after the first for the day require the user to resubmit their password.  Is this intended?

I have the same problem.

I have to open the Game Center, then it takes forever to load, then it starts to automatically log in, but stops.
It's asking for the password to be reentered for "Security Reasons"

• Cool 2

Members
18 posts
561 battles

I have figured one thing out.
I was visiting my mother on Thanksgiving and that's when I tried WoWs for the first time, on her PC. When I'm over there at her place, where the original install was done, it logs in automatically like it's supposed to.
When I'm at home, which is the second install, that is where it want's the password reentered.

[SC]
Alpha Tester
149 posts
5,821 battles

I have had the issue and had a ticket sent them a bunch of logs and stuff and then finally 4 days later I asked if they had any info for me.  They said its a bug and it would be fixed in next update.  I have tried uninstall of client, commander and nothing seems to help so I guess if you have the bug you have to wait.

Members
2,165 posts
3,365 battles

Also having the same issue. I just thought it was me. Wasn't that bothered by retyping my password, but if it's not working as intended...

Beta Testers
108 posts
12,612 battles

#Metoo!   But whats crazy is WOT and other titles the password is saved just fine... WOT doesnt require anything but opening it up in the game center. The problem is intrinsic to WOWS

Members
2,589 posts
5,595 battles

My PC has this problem but yet my Laptop does not...dunno know why??   I have a Logitech keyboard - I just made a macro for it the PW. Done!

Beta Testers
108 posts
12,612 battles

Looks like this is getting fixed in tomorrows patch!!!   From the notes...

• Fixed an issue with automatic logging into the game when players had to enter their password again if launching the game via WGC.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,329 posts
9,639 battles
1 hour ago, DigitalRebel said:

Looks like this is getting fixed in tomorrows patch!!!   From the notes...

• Fixed an issue with automatic logging into the game when players had to enter their password again if launching the game via WGC.

I hope they fix the auto log in too, let me turn that off. What is so hard about hitting the enter key?