Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

15 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,109 posts
8,510 battles

Played a lot Saturday, none Sunday, slightly above 50% win rate.

Getting Lightning to work has been a pain, mostly because lot like Benson--not fast enough for evasive tanking, but been able to get some results. However, she's one of the hardest to survive in consistently. I actually outsmarted a GK and bagged him, but his secondaries were...

HyUhtXl.jpg

Getting wins in RN ships was a struggle. When hit the 50,000 FXP part of the black box mission, I thought what the heck, try it on Lion, and had one of the narrowest wins where we won by a Yorck's surviving!

5H7gZ1o.jpg

Close to unlocking Grozovoi, though with the upcoming Steel missions, I'm saving credits (need to play MO more) to buy more ships.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,874 battles

Picked up Cossack with Guineas (including the 10/1 deal), felt very good.

Said goodbye to the grind, played ships that I wanted to play and derped around a lot in co-op. Remembered how much fun the Yubari can be. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,846 posts
4,814 battles

My matches this weekend just made me wonder how humanity ever got to the moon.

• Funny 1

Members
1,476 posts
12,610 battles

Spent the weekend continuing the Cossack grind, two more G to get, guess will have by Friday- hope it is worth the effort

Decided to buy some Black Friday containers in the hopes of getting a Massachusetts- bought six and got Massachusetts and Tirpitz b, so pretty happy ( now have to get my secondary captain up to 18 points).

Played a few Yueyang games to see how the nerf impacted game play, was quite disappointed.  Torp reload time seems punitive and gun reload makes it less competitive vs gunship DDs (RN and IJN).  Have to say a bit annoyed at developers right now.

[SIM]
Members
2,680 posts
4,423 battles

Played a little bit on Saturday, but I found the game to be an utterly miserable experience and decided to take the rest of the weekend off. 

[TF-60]
Members
85 posts
7,751 battles

Almost to the Yūgumo and got to the Akizuki; hating the ognevoi—Minsk was better.  A third of the way to Kiev

Edited by General_WTSherman

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,704 posts
10,076 battles

Pretty good weekend. High damage (mostly because high tier) win rate in the 60's lots of fun. Picked up the Cossack , Tirpitz B and Asashio B. Finished stage 4 of the Halsey campaign finally. 

Overall great fun.

Members
1,130 posts
8,400 battles

Been busy working. Did play quite a bit on Thanksgiving. Highlight or most memorable game was against @WhiteRecon, who was drunk. He proceeded to immediately drive his DD into my Buffalo. Didnt end well for him. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving though WhiteRecon. 

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
3,359 posts

Pretty decent!

I played a lot on Fri and Sat, and pounded the hell out of the RN mission.  I also got my greedy little hands on a Black Mass, and proceeded to pound many bots over the head with it.  That it came cheep from a container is icing on the cake!

Sunday started out with a bang, and ended with a whimper.   First game was great- after that, I got all typical weekend teams and things went sideways.   Screw it- time to go eat and do something else.

Came back later in the afternoon and had more success.  I'm now just 1 point from finishing the current RN event, and 1/2 of a star from completing step 4 of the Halsey mission!  (and on the final step of Monty's legendary mission)   Yesterday, I got the final piece to complete the collection, too.

[YORHA]
Members
3,550 posts

60% Win Rate on Friday night in Randoms.

70% Win Rate on Saturday in Randoms.

80% Win Rate  on Sunday in Randoms.

I may stop playing altogether now.  I can't take the stress...

[NG-NL]
Members
5,109 posts
8,510 battles
15 hours ago, iDuckman said:

@Reymu What ribbon set is that?  They look pretty cool.

Aslain's Mod - Ribbon - v5

Members
1,598 posts
8,541 battles

It was meh, didn't play much. Unlocked Lion, Jutland, Buffalo, Seattle, had some terrible games in the new ships. Not a big fan of the of those USN ships. Burned all my credits, still have more ships I need to buy (Groz, Khab, Repub, both T8 CV's, YY), guess I'll have to start grinding with MO again.

Members
894 posts
9,240 battles
On 11/26/2018 at 1:30 PM, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Been busy working. Did play quite a bit on Thanksgiving. Highlight or most memorable game was against @WhiteRecon, who was drunk. He proceeded to immediately drive his DD into my Buffalo. Didnt end well for him. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving though WhiteRecon. 

That's not how I remember it...!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this