Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,102 posts
4,429 battles

Don't know how far reaching this is, but the last 2 nights I've had my auto-resupply of Tier 2 consumables in the Warspite and the Nurnburg get CONSTANTLY reset back down to tier 1, despite the ENABLE button clicked. It is not map-specific either.

And it's constantly happening even after re-selecting ENABLE. Doesn't even matter if the use-doubloons-in-case-youre-a-rich-idiot box is checked either. I enter a fight with T2 consumables, get back to port, forget about the bug and launch again and BOOM.. tier 1's are in the game.

So far I am encountering this in co-op only, as I ain't about to see if this is an issue in randoms. If I had to hazard a guess someone done fubar'd the patch that gave discounts to consumables.

@Gneisenau013

@Radar_X

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
946 posts
6,309 battles
2 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Don't know how far reaching this is, but the last 2 nights I've had my auto-resupply of Tier 2 consumables in the Warspite and the Nurnburg get CONSTANTLY reset back down to tier 1, despite the ENABLE button clicked. It is not map-specific either.

And it's constantly happening even after re-selecting ENABLE. Doesn't even matter if the use-doubloons-in-case-youre-a-rich-idiot box is checked either. I enter a fight with T2 consumables, get back to port, forget about the bug and launch again and BOOM.. tier 1's are in the game.

So far I am encountering this in co-op only, as I ain't about to see if this is an issue in randoms. If I had to hazard a guess someone done fubar'd the patch that gave discounts to consumables.

@Gneisenau013

@Radar_X

I haven't had any problems with resupply consumables in random battles since before and after patch.

Do you have screenshots before and after your battles?

#anchorsaweigh

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,102 posts
4,429 battles
6 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

I haven't had any problems with resupply consumables in random battles since before and after patch.

Do you have screenshots before and after your battles?

#anchorsaweigh

Yes I do, will post them when I have time.

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,102 posts
4,429 battles

Jeeez this forum is janky as hell sometimes. Can't delete the reference to a user even in edit mode. Can't type after referencing someone.

Anyways, since I have to double-post.. this is now impacting my tier X co-op play(somewhat).

yea yea this is low on the priority but still a bug.

I wonder though if this is related to the WG center since I've never had this prior to installing it for the CV rework or if it was the patch/patches between Round 1 and now?

shot-18_11.29_05_55.57-0766.thumb.jpg.a9e9ac29fd1c80a06dcb361739cf136b.jpg

Sign in to follow this