Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Finally Reach A New Milestone

11 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,607 battles

Yes well its taken me just over 3 years but I have finally done it.

Joined the BILLION CREDIT CLUB

Wow what a grind,shot-18_11.26_21_38.34-0185.thumb.jpg.bcacdbfe2c70e8d7510d5dca86765ffa.jpg time to relax for a while now.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[-OF-]
Members
58 posts
3,189 battles

Congrats, was that all grounded out by playing? 

Did you not buy upgrades for your ships?

Did you not put modules on your ships?

Do you not get new ships?

HOW?

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,607 battles
26 minutes ago, waterman165 said:

Congrats, was that all grounded out by playing? 

Did you not buy upgrades for your ships?

Did you not put modules on your ships?

Do you not get new ships?

HOW?

A lot games and yes I did buy upgrades and premium modules.

I try to buy premium ships but I don't have all them.

I also have about 144 ships in my port of course these days I don't get to play a lot of them.

I'm a top player I just play a lot  love the game  :Smile_Default:     

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,880 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

Wow what a grind

You can say that again!

(Also, you seem to love your Fuso a lot.)

Right now you have over a thousand times more credits than me. That's... sort of mind-boggling.

1 hour ago, waterman165 said:

HOW?

You either get to Tier 10 or alternatively you decide that some arbitrary tier you're already at for a particular line is as high as you want to go. That stops millions of credits going away in huge chunks all at once.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,425 posts
12,837 battles

Welcome to the club. I guess I didn't know there was a club...

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles

Hey, me too!

No wait....

That's 1 million, not 1 billion.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Never mind.  :Smile-_tongue:

One billion credits.  Wow!   I can't even fathom how that would be.  I just recently got over the 20 million credit mark for the very first time.  Then I had to purchase my first tier 9 battleship.  :Smile_ohmy:

Broke again!  LOL!

[HINON]
Supertester
19,657 posts
13,234 battles
3 hours ago, waterman165 said:

HOW?

While I can't answer for OP, I can answer for myself:

elUM3Oj.jpg

733 million credits, each and every one of them earned either through playing or through credit awarding missions; I've never bought credits or converted doubloons to credits. I also have 122 ships, including 16 tier 10s, and every ship in my port has a full set of upgrades and modules. I always run premium consumables as well.

How do I have so many credits? I am a whale who has a lot of premium ships. Up until about a month ago I've also been running premium time continuously since 2015. I've burned a lot of credit bonus flags and camos. And with 16 tier 10s I simply don't have any lines that I'm actively grinding, so the only credit expenditure at this moment is basically service cost. So premium time + premium ships + nothing to grind towards = lots of income with minimal expenditure. Finally, my average tier played is 6.5, so on average I play very profitable tiers.

It's come to the point where I have more than enough credits with nothing to spend them on, so I haven't renewed my premium account and aren't planning to until WG brings out a new tech tree that I want to grind out. Even then, it'll only be for the 50% bonus XP, for the most part, not the additional credit income.

[PSP]
Members
6,687 posts
9,796 battles

I suppose that if you bought or won a Premium ship and then didn't spend credits moving up the standard lines...

Personally, I can't see the use of credits if I don't purchase ships with them or the efficacy of collecting containers if they are not opened but if collecting credits and containers makes the game more fun for you then go for it.

Sign in to follow this