You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
waterman165

Free Black Friday Containers Rewards

12 comments in this topic

[-OF-]
Members
58 posts
3,189 battles

What have people been getting from the BF Containers from the thankful and the Great Missions? I just Got a container and it only had 5000 free exp which is NOT the 35000 that I see people getting. Which means

1) Unfortunate glitch

2) Free versions of Containers are intentionally less rewarding than the bought version which is [edited] and shady.

I really should have taken a picture but after seeing 5000 I went to check BF container opening video to confirm that 5000 was a lot less then what should be coming from the container and when I was back it was gone. 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[-OF-]
Members
58 posts
3,189 battles

Well that explains it, That's still pretty cheap of wargaming to give out inferior containers for people who can't afford the real BF containers. :/

• Bad 4
  • Angry 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,864 posts
3,961 battles
3 minutes ago, waterman165 said:

Well that explains it, That's still pretty cheap of wargaming to give out inferior containers for people who can't afford the real BF containers. :/

At the moment you can potentially get up to 6 free containers if you do the missions and the daily shipments. If these were the premium versions there wouldn't be any need for WG to sell the premium ones with the improved drop chances. People have reported that the 6 pack of premium container gave out at least one ship so it would be lost profits. The best thing is just to go without any high expectations.

[PVE]
Members
10,849 posts
7,982 battles
3 hours ago, waterman165 said:

What have people been getting from the BF Containers from the thankful and the Great Missions? I just Got a container and it only had 5000 free exp which is NOT the 35000 that I see people getting. Which means

1) Unfortunate glitch

2) Free versions of Containers are intentionally less rewarding than the bought version which is [edited] and shady.

I really should have taken a picture but after seeing 5000 I went to check BF container opening video to confirm that 5000 was a lot less then what should be coming from the container and when I was back it was gone. 

692uuTA.jpg

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,080 posts
11,053 battles
1 hour ago, waterman165 said:

Yeah, because the people who actually SUPPORT the game and the developers by buying those $5 BF containers should be punished into getting lesser rewards because you are either to poor or too cheap to actually pay for the premium version.  The saying is true:  "No good deed goes UNPUNISHED".

Why can't people just be grateful for getting free stuff?

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,849 posts
7,982 battles
38 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Yeah, because the people who actually SUPPORT the game and the developers by buying those $5 BF containers should be punished into getting lesser rewards because you are either to poor or too cheap to actually pay for the premium version.  The saying is true:  "No good deed goes UNPUNISHED".

Well said. :Smile_honoring:

[CAST]
Members
1,268 posts
7,781 battles

The 2 black crates I got contained 5000 FXP and 2 type 59 camo.  The 2 camo was really not worth the effort.  Its not that special of a camo.  Good thing its obtained by just playing the game. 

• Cool 1

[SOFOP]
Members
346 posts
4,455 battles
1 hour ago, BiggieD61 said:

Agreed.

[LEGIT]
Members
484 posts
6,785 battles
4 hours ago, waterman165 said:

WG is a company after all and they have to make money