Leadbelly76

No names on target ships in game

6 comments in this topic

[WAVE]
[WAVE]
Members
2 posts
474 battles

Since this version went live I haven't been able to see any ship names (or player names for that matter) in game regardless of whether or not I have ship names selected on the mini map options window.  I was wondering if anyone else has this bug or if anyone has found a work around for it.  It pretty much made this weekends turkey shoot impossible.  This is a fresh install on a new computer with no add ons.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,113 posts
4,429 battles
1 hour ago, Baskerville77 said:

Do you have the alternate battle interface enabled? After I did a fresh install, I had the same problem until I turned it on. (I have no clue why it's off by default.)

Probably got reset.

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
5 hours ago, Cpt_TeaBaggins said:

Since this version went live I haven't been able to see any ship names (or player names for that matter) in game regardless of whether or not I have ship names selected on the mini map options window.  I was wondering if anyone else has this bug or if anyone has found a work around for it.  It pretty much made this weekends turkey shoot impossible.  This is a fresh install on a new computer with no add ons.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

4 hours ago, Baskerville77 said:

Do you have the alternate battle interface enabled? After I did a fresh install, I had the same problem until I turned it on. (I have no clue why it's off by default.)

Probably this is the reason. Does it work for you? 

[WAVE]
[WAVE]
Members
2 posts
474 battles

That fixed it.  Thanks!  It was such a pain trying to guess what I was shooting at.  (radar roulette in dd's isnt fun ether) lol

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
1 hour ago, Cpt_TeaBaggins said:

That fixed it.  Thanks!  It was such a pain trying to guess what I was shooting at.  (radar roulette in dd's isnt fun ether) lol

Understand you. Thank you for reply.