Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Leadbelly76

No names on target ships in game

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[WAVE]
[WAVE]
Members
2 posts
474 battles

Since this version went live I haven't been able to see any ship names (or player names for that matter) in game regardless of whether or not I have ship names selected on the mini map options window.  I was wondering if anyone else has this bug or if anyone has found a work around for it.  It pretty much made this weekends turkey shoot impossible.  This is a fresh install on a new computer with no add ons.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,113 posts
4,429 battles
1 hour ago, Baskerville77 said:

Do you have the alternate battle interface enabled? After I did a fresh install, I had the same problem until I turned it on. (I have no clue why it's off by default.)

Probably got reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
5 hours ago, Cpt_TeaBaggins said:

Since this version went live I haven't been able to see any ship names (or player names for that matter) in game regardless of whether or not I have ship names selected on the mini map options window.  I was wondering if anyone else has this bug or if anyone has found a work around for it.  It pretty much made this weekends turkey shoot impossible.  This is a fresh install on a new computer with no add ons.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

4 hours ago, Baskerville77 said:

Do you have the alternate battle interface enabled? After I did a fresh install, I had the same problem until I turned it on. (I have no clue why it's off by default.)

Probably this is the reason. Does it work for you? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[WAVE]
[WAVE]
Members
2 posts
474 battles

That fixed it.  Thanks!  It was such a pain trying to guess what I was shooting at.  (radar roulette in dd's isnt fun ether) lol

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
1 hour ago, Cpt_TeaBaggins said:

That fixed it.  Thanks!  It was such a pain trying to guess what I was shooting at.  (radar roulette in dd's isnt fun ether) lol

Understand you. Thank you for reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×