Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

What is with Killer Whale?????

11 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,299 posts
4,971 battles

It seems to be worse, Killer Whale lost because people do not head for the exit point. I'm not talking about the ships that go north to take out the CL & BB when the exit is on the west. 95% of the time they are wise enough to allow themselves to be sunk for the win if need arises. A 1 star win is better than a zero star loss. I've had several what should have been 4 or 5 star victories become losses because people are not heading into the green zone before the clock runs out.

This is from my experience. Have you seen this more often in the last few days.

• Cool 1

[PRDEF]
Members
81 posts
4,001 battles

My experiences match yours.  I think I've managed 2 or 3 wins out of about a dozen runs so far.  I've not had a single loss from losing all the ships and, in several battles my team has failed to get even a single ship into the exit zone.  It's like everyone is so anxious to farm damage they yolo the BBs and wait for the waves to spawn or they are so afraid of the BBs they never leave the inner harbor.  I can't wait for this one to go to the back of the line.  It can't happen soon enough.  Bring back DYNAMO!

(Or even subs.)

[BOATC]
Members
300 posts
7,670 battles

Bring an Independence. Or a Ryujo but I prefer the USN torp drops.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,592 posts
12,435 battles

It's when people start farming buildings and the supply ships, before they take out the crap that is shooting at them, that I hate.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[WPP]
Members
614 posts
6,159 battles

I’ve lost only once this week and it was because people didn’t retreat.  So in chat I see if the team wants 0 or 3 stars if 5 is out of the question.... lits of 3 stars.

[WMD]
Members
201 posts
5,732 battles

I've had a very different experience with the OP, I can only get 3 star winds because everybody sails straight to the exit and doesn't even attempt to kill the reinforcement waves, or the BBs. It's frustrating to be a salvo away from killing a BB and the game ends because people don't understand objectives.

[BNKR]
Members
214 posts
1,892 battles

I’ve had a mixed bag. More successes than failures, but the failures have been epic. 

Enjoying running it with Warspite. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
731 posts
4,019 battles
4 minutes ago, CatSnipah said:

I’ve had a mixed bag. More successes than failures, but the failures have been epic. 

Enjoying running it with Warspite. 

Yep.  Warspite is an excellent choice for this op.

It seem to me that the changes have made the successful completion of the operation more dependent on the quality of my teammates.  I got a 5 star earlier today and it was pretty effortless.  I came 4th on the leader board.  Most of my teammates were in the right spot with the right ship and I just did my Warspite thing on the south side of the map.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
203 posts
14,917 battles

This time around, I've had only 1 total failure. Most of my wins are 3 or 4 stars. Only 2 5 star wins, so far. Most of the time we miss sinking the 2 BBs or all for of the reinforcement ships. Only had ships enter the haven a couple of times.

Sign in to follow this