You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capitaine_Haddock_

Any more Yueyang

8 comments in this topic

[QCM]
Members
3 posts
11,117 battles

WG, by nerfing this ship, you made it not fun to play anymore.  I played all week end and barely seen 2 or 3 YY in all the battles.  I haven't used mine for a while since I looked at it's reduced it to an uninteresting T10 DD.  I now regret all the time I spent grinding for it and the money I put on the game to reach this.  TOO BAD.

• Boring 1

Members
504 posts
12,779 battles

When you are used to a ship performing at a certain level you naturally don't play it as much when that level is lowered.

New crops of YY players will come along and think the ship is still fairly solid.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,888 posts
8,344 battles
11 minutes ago, Prothall said:

When you are used to a ship performing at a certain level you naturally don't play it as much when that level is lowered.

New crops of YY players will come along and think the ship is still fairly solid.

What? With 4s reload on 5/38s and 3 minutes reload on torpedoes that can't hit destroyers? No ty

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
359 posts
5,285 battles

Post-nerf Yueyang with the unique upgrade has longer gun and torpedo reload than the pre-nerf Yueyang without the upgrade.  Wargaming needs to either roll back the nerf, or change the upgrade.

[POP]
Members
618 posts
12,388 battles

I played it a couple days back, first time since the nerf and it seemed fine TBH. I only play it with radar and rarely in a division so my experience in the ship is not an easy one.shot-18_11.23_22_12.28-0470.thumb.jpg.975c1629217ae52749a8c87798899a7e.jpg

• Cool 1