You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tcbaker777

Forum Glitch? Only one online

10 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,206 posts
7,197 battles

is anyone else having a glitch or something showing themselves as the only one on the forums?

Members
2,584 posts
5,591 battles

The forum member online listing has been shut down. There is no listing of total online users on the whole Forum as well as a list of users on the thread you are on.  Thats been like that for what..month?

[WOLF7]
Members
10,359 posts
8 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

The forum member online listing has been shut down. There is no listing of total online users on the whole Forum as well as a list of users on the thread you are on.  Thats been like that for what..month?

Wonder why?

Members
2,584 posts
5,591 battles
29 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Wonder why?

before you saw EVERYONE online on the forum and a filter to look for a particular handle but don't know if anyone was using it or maybe it was just too much overhead for the server..Just a guess on my part.  I know there was a selection to NOT show users but that never worked for me...just showed ALL users but now..its just ourselves ONLY LOL!   As to the intent..nothing announced or otherwise...one of those things silently nerfed so to speak!   And what Doombeagle said, - "Population Decline"...could be as the user list cannot be seen so we don't know.  Your guess is as good as ours bud...