You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUTB

Game is finished?

60 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
731 posts
3,316 battles

With the release of new ships now at a trickle, no fundimental gameplay changes for a very long time and ships balanced around a state of weakness for quick matches — it seems that the game has entered its final state and just exists for Wargaming to farm shop dollars from a handful of hardcore players.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 23
  • Angry 1

Members
3,694 posts
6,387 battles

Population is roughly the same as a year ago (not just a 'handful of hardcore players), MM changes and many balance changes over the course of a year, along with an entire CV rework (which will likely include an AA rework as well)...  Nope - not dying at all and very different from the picture you painted.

• Cool 8

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,153 posts
4,400 battles

Oh look who it is again

• Cool 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,832 posts
4,814 battles
1 minute ago, neptunes_wrath said:

not entirely long enough

That I can agree with. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
167 posts
2,855 battles

This is a good game, much better then WoT. I don't know why they mess with major things like AP nerf and they should be more upfront on MM but i digress. Hopefully they won't continue to pump reskins after the blacks and will spend energy on new maps and TT. 

[EQRN]
Members
448 posts
9,478 battles
26 minutes ago, GUTB said:

With the release of new ships now at a trickle, no fundimental gameplay changes for a very long time and ships balanced around a state of weakness for quick matches — it seems that the game has entered its final state and just exists for Wargaming to farm shop dollars from a handful of hardcore players.

Probably a good time to delete the game and stop coming to these forums, then.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
731 posts
3,316 battles
15 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Population is roughly the same as a year ago (not just a 'handful of hardcore players), MM changes and many balance changes over the course of a year, along with an entire CV rework (which will likely include an AA rework as well)...  Nope - not dying at all and very different from the picture you painted.

Farming money from a small handful, obviously most players in this game are ultra casual.

Beta Testers
731 posts
3,316 battles
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Probably a good time to delete the game and stop coming to these forums, then.

This criticism should be aimed at people with 2-3 times more posts than battles.

• Funny 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,153 posts
4,400 battles
1 minute ago, GUTB said:

This criticism should be aimed at people with 2-3 times more posts than battles.

Stop trying to avoid the issue

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
731 posts
3,316 battles
3 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

Stop trying to avoid the issue

I’m here for real talk about the state of the game. I’m very inactive in the game nowadays but why don’t you have twice as many battles than me? Could it be you’re bored of the casual crapfest? Not bored of posting though.

Edited by GUTB
  • Boring 2

[EQRN]
Members
448 posts
9,478 battles
4 minutes ago, GUTB said:

The criticism is aimed at those who have no reason to play the game or visit the forums, or those that engage in post/battle count e-peepee waving, such as yourself.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,194 posts
7,193 battles

and so the guy under the bridge decides to come out again for another, more than likely, troll thread, but to answer your question, we still have French DDs, RN CVs, the WHOLE Italian line,minus CVs probably, Russian BBs, maybe another Pan-Asian line or Pan-American line, and maybe some line splits

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[FYL]
Members
252 posts
1,426 battles

Its objectively false they've been releasing them at a trickle - an entire British line, some Russian stuff, a lot of premium destroyers and battleships. They are also reworking the carriers, which is both a fundamental change and also providing new ships in the aspect of their game function.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
1,358 posts
727 battles
13 minutes ago, GUTB said:

I’m here for real talk about the state of the game. I’m very inactive in the game nowadays but why don’t you have twice as many battles than me? Could it be you’re bored of the casual crapfest? Not bored of posting though.

A game take up to 20 minutes, and requires people to be at home and on their computers.  A post usually takes just a few seconds, and can be done from anywhere via smartphone.

Bad argument is bad.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,581 posts
13,603 battles
58 minutes ago, GUTB said:

Yes, it's over - can I have your stuff? 

• Funny 1

Members
1,526 posts
506 battles
30 minutes ago, GUTB said:

well I have more than TWICE as many battles as you (total from this and my other) and I agree with the masses.... you should have stayed gone...

yHKbBAr.gif

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles
58 minutes ago, GUTB said:

The End Is Nigh!

Seriously, two conspiracy threads in one day!??! We are spoilt for choice when it comes to comedy.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,581 posts
13,603 battles
3 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

The End Is Nigh!

Seriously, two conspiracy threads in one day!??! We are spoilt for choice when it comes to comedy.

I forecast that it will rain …. someday I'll be right 

Members
1,526 posts
506 battles
3 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

The End Is Nigh!

Rk43VFP.gif