Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BornToBattle

HUUUUUGE Overlay Graphics

4 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
5,799 battles

I haven't played in a while but I'm guessing Wargaming messed with the graphics overlays within the latest update because now they are friggin' huge....I mean like "I'm partially blind in both eyes and can barely see the graphics overlays" huge. Did the update mess this up? While in game the overlays take up literally 50% of my screen viewing now and the sight is so large as to now be the size of a nickel at minimum on my 42" monitor. 

I immediately went into my graphics settings thinking something went off from my settings but everything is still the same. Soooo...how do I get rid of the "I'm Blind" setting and revert back to the normal graphics? I hate it.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,534 posts
13,557 battles
2 hours ago, BornToBattle said:

I haven't played in a while but I'm guessing Wargaming messed with the graphics overlays within the latest update because now they are friggin' huge....I mean like "I'm partially blind in both eyes and can barely see the graphics overlays" huge. Did the update mess this up? While in game the overlays take up literally 50% of my screen viewing now and the sight is so large as to now be the size of a nickel at minimum on my 42" monitor. 

I immediately went into my graphics settings thinking something went off from my settings but everything is still the same. Soooo...how do I get rid of the "I'm Blind" setting and revert back to the normal graphics? I hate it.

Did somebody move your chair while you were gone?

Members
36 posts
5,799 battles

Lol...no, she didn’t move my chair!

Thanks! You would think I’ve messed with that slider a few times as I’m approaching 6,000 battles but nope - not u til now. You’re all invited over for brewskies next weekend!

Cheers!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this