Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GapManCA

World Domination looking for Canadian Members

3 comments in this topic

[WLDDM]
Members
23 posts
9,885 battles

We are a clan based in Canada and looking for guys who just like to play World of Warships.  While we would like to keep membership Canadian, but everyone is welcome.  There is no test that you have to pass to become a member, you just have to want to play the game and have some fun.  Clan battles are not an important thing but if there are enough guys that want to give it a try then no problem. 

I created this clan because when I was looking at others I could not understand why I needed to meet someone else's standards.  I really enjoy playing the game and truly take it seriously.  However I also remember that this is just something that I do because I enjoy it.  I do not want to have to live up to someone's standard to do what I enjoy.  I take Ranked Battle and Ranked Sprints very seriously because I enjoy the team play that is required to do well, but I am not one of those who starts telling the team how bad they are because we did not win. 

This clan is here so that we can benefit from the economics that having a clan gives us and not because we want to rank #1 among all other clans.  If that is not what you are looking for then we are not the clan for you and I hope you find what you are need with another clan.

Edited by GapManCA

Sign in to follow this