You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Cossack for non-DD player

10 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
225 posts
1,343 battles

I have the 50 Guineas to get the Cossack, but I'm not much of a DD player. Any idea how much silver I would get for the 50 Guineas, or can I sell the ship for silver?

[TF57]
Members
1,318 posts
4,050 battles

I have the 50 Guineas to get the Cossack, but I'm not much of a DD player. Any idea how much silver I would get for the 50 Guineas, or can I sell the ship for silver?

If it costs you nothing, then get it?

Play it to see if you like it (make silver as its a premium), sell it if you don't?

Sheesh.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles

I think the exchange rate is 1:50.000 credits, but why not get Cossack? You eliminate the possibility it may pop in a Christmas crate and you can also use it in operation Dynamo.

Ah, seems its 100.000 so you get 5 mil credits.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 1

Members
1,130 posts
8,400 battles

The exchange rate is 1 Guinea:100,00 Credits.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-0711-rule-britannia/

Arsenal Overhaul

With the new Update, we are set to remove all items from the Royal Navy category in the Arsenal, except for flag_United_Kingdom.png premium.png VIII Cossack. Sovereigns will be exchanged for credits at a rate of 1:25,000.

Guineas will be available in the game client until Update 0.7.12 reaches its conclusion, after which they will be exchanged for credits at the rate of 1 Guinea = 100,000 credits.

[USFTW]
Members
196 posts
1,997 battles

Getting the ship is definitely the better option economically, you can always sell it if you truly hate it.

• Cool 1

Members
1,130 posts
8,400 battles
6 minutes ago, AtomicMan3 said:

Getting the ship is definitely the better option economically, you can always sell it if you truly hate it.

1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

I think the exchange rate is 1:50.000 credits, but why not get Cossack? You eliminate the possibility it may pop in a Christmas crate and you can also use it in operation Dynamo.

Ah, seems its 100.000 so you get 5 mil credits.

1 hour ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

If it costs you nothing, then get it?

Play it to see if you like it (make silver as its a premium), sell it if you don't?

Sheesh.

I do agree with the others here Mark. One day maybe you will like DDs, and from what ive heard the Cossack is a good/decent one. Also If you buy things like santa crates, having it in your inventory will eliminate the possibility of receiving it agaiin. And if all else fails and you just want to get to rid of it, you can always sell it. 

• Cool 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,940 battles
Just now, Octavian_of_Roma said:

I do agree with the others here Mark. One day maybe you will like DDs, and from what ive heard the Cossack is a good/decent one.

To add to that, recent buffs have made Cossack quite capable of fulfilling a variety of roles. 

Added a video uploaded today by Notser if you are looking for more reasons to keep her @Markk9

[13CLM]
Members
225 posts
1,343 battles
21 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

To add to that, recent buffs have made Cossack quite capable of fulfilling a variety of roles. 

Added a video uploaded today by Notser if you are looking for more reasons to keep her @Markk9

OK, after watching that video, I will give the Cossack a run. 

Thanks for the help.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
576 posts
6,623 battles
2 hours ago, Markk9 said:

Get it. Even if you don't do well it makes credits w/ premium consumables. 

Edit: If you have it it is great for dd missions. 

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016

[4HIM]
Members
1,924 posts
4,715 battles
2 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

you can also use it in operation Dynamo.

^This at least.  I have several ships I've kept that I only play in Ops now.  And Cossack can be used in a T6/7 Op.  Even in the future, if you get a mission that requires torp hits, it could be used for that.