Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SugarCoated

Can't convert XP

7 comments in this topic

[WWSB]
Members
3 posts
2,836 battles

I have some ships that I cannot convert XP to free XP. I have the higher tier ship from the tech tree but they do not have the circle of leaves symbol that indicates I can convert XP like on other lower tier ships when I get the higher tier.

Does that happen to other people? Is there anything I can do to fix this? I have over 50,000 XP sitting there for no known reason.

I have sold some ships that would not allow conversion of XP but here is a list of those I have left and the higher tier ship I have.

Tier II Longjiang --> Tier IV Shenyang

Tier V Podvoisky --> Tier VII Minsk

Tier VI Nurnberg -- Ther VII Yorch

Tier VI Farragut --> Tier VII Mahan

[LOU1]
Members
3,155 posts
8,390 battles

Make sure all the modules are researched AND all following ships are researched on the ship in question.  If two ships branch off of the ship in question, both must be at least researched.  Not necessary to purchase, just research.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
264 posts
4,924 battles
40 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Make sure all the modules are researched AND all following ships are researched on the ship in question.  If two ships branch off of the ship in question, both must be at least researched.  Not necessary to purchase, just research.

^^ this ^^

for your example of Longjiang - for it to be elite, in addition to hull upgrade & Phra Ruang being researched (on the way to Shenyang), you also need to research the gun fire control upgrade

[WWSB]
Members
3 posts
2,836 battles

Thanks for the responses. I'm not sure they help very much but I appreciate your time.

Farragut and Nurnberg are fully upgraded except for hull C. Do I really have to get a hull I don't want?

Same with Podvoisky. It is fully upgraded except I did not get the torpedo upgrade. I don't see the point as it adds almost nothing.

There are no branches in those lines, so that is not a factor. 

I researched and played the following ships in the tech tree. The only think I can think of is I did not obtain a new captain for some subsequent ships. I don't remember which ones. I used an existing captain. Could that be a factor? If it is, what can I do about it now?

Edited by SugarCoated

[PVE]
Members
231 posts
5,642 battles
14 minutes ago, SugarCoated said:

Farragut and Nurnberg are fully upgraded except for hull C. Do I really have to get a hull I don't want?

Same with Podvoisky. It is fully upgraded except I did not get the torpedo upgrade. I don't see the point as it adds almost nothing.

Yes, you do need to research those. Note that you do not have to mount them, so you can still play using the B hulls

[WWSB]
Members
3 posts
2,836 battles

Thanks evanr1940. Thanks everyone. I researched the C hull and the upgraded torps and the ships are now elite. Problem fixed! Have a great day and great games.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this